[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been living under a literal rock for the last few years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_msqtl6ZSzK1rckw3lo1_500.png (98KB, 462x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msqtl6ZSzK1rckw3lo1_500.png
98KB, 462x576px
I've been living under a literal rock for the last few years (homeless, only just now got back on my feet), what's the best OS if I want to play shootan games? I hear people bitch about Windows 7, 8, and 10 so I want to know I'm getting into the least shit. Or suggest alternative
>>
win 8.1, win 10 if you absolutely need dx12 (you don't)

don't listen to anyone else.
>>
>>55723469
>>55723469
Get an Xbox. Quickscpe your opponents and call their mom fat, additionally threaten to fuck them.

Also you are in the wrong board. Toddlers and toy discussion belong to >>>/v/
>>
gentoo
>>
>>55723469
Windows is still the primary platform for games. OS X and Linux get fewer games and less optimization. If you don't like Windows too much, you can install Linux as well and reboot between them. Windows 10 has DX12 (which few games use, and is only an advantage for AMD cards) and will be updated longer but has some annoying design choices and phones home. 7 is still a staple and will work great, but looking into the future, 10 will eventually supersede it. If you don't like most of the Windows 10 features you can get the Enterprise LTSB version (by piracy or buying a key from reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap).
>>
File: amazing.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
amazing.gif
3MB, 360x203px
'Merica Baby
Vote for This Man, Help Make America Great AgainĀ® and you can get some free bombing action and Get Paid For It!
>>
>>55723469

How does one stop being homeless? I thought it was impossible.
>>
>>55723731
No. You get a home, that's it.
>>
>>55723731
Acquiring a well-paying job can earn you money. Money can be exchanged for goods and services, such as an apartment/home.
>>
Windows 8.1 + Classic Shell
>>
>>55723765
The tricky part is landing a well-paying job as a homeless person
>>
>>55723731
This. I don't believe OP.
>>
>>55723754

Homes don't grow on trees faggot.

>>55723765

But if they see you all dirty and with torn clothes and grown hair and beard the won't even let you enter most places, let alone giving you a job. That's why I'm asking.
>>
>>55724137
He said it was impossible. I never implied it was easy.
>>
>>55723469
OP is a faggot
>>
File: trampanon.jpg (850KB, 1000x2868px) Image search: [Google]
trampanon.jpg
850KB, 1000x2868px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.