[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bricked or Possible to Fix?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: samsung_galaxy_tab3_70_t-mobile.jpg (34KB, 450x372px) Image search: [Google]
samsung_galaxy_tab3_70_t-mobile.jpg
34KB, 450x372px
Alright /g/ I need your help. I need to know if it's possible to fix or if it's officially bricked.

I have a Galaxy Tab 3 that doesn't respond to touch. The power and volume buttons work and the screen rotates when I rotate it, so I'm sure it's not frozen.

I've tried factory resetting, reinstalling the OS, and changing the screen. Nothing has worked, please help guys!
>>
>>55723361
Iphones wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>55723361
Have you restored with Odin? This will reflash the firmware and factory reset so you can determine if it really is broken. But I suspect it's just a bad digitizer.

>>55723504
No bait please, I'm full.
>>
Yes, that is exactly what I did.
>>
>>55723361
Try touching it with your dikku.
>>
>>55723528
Yes, that's what I did
>>
>>55723528
It can't be bait if it's true
>>
>>55723361
Digitizer is probably fucked. What happened directly before it stopped responding to touch?
>>
>>55723631
I don't really know. I'm guessing my little sister probably dropped it because she was the last one using it. I sent it to get the screen fixed but I'm not sure if they replaced the digitizer too. I just know they replaced the whole front, which I'm sure includes the digitier.
>>
>>55723687
Not necessarily. The screen can be replaced on its own (I've done a couple) Sometimes people replace the whole screen+digitizer because they're glued together and they cba to fuck with UV glue.
>>
>>55723721
Thing is, I don't know if the screen is glued to the digitizer for the Galaxy Tab. I also don't know exactly what they did besides them saying " We replaced the screen but it still doesn't work". I wouldn't know if taking it to get fixed again by someone else would just be a waste of time.
>>
>>55723361
Fix it at Samsung
>>
>>55723893
I don't have warranty. Or can I just send it to get it fixed for a price?
>>
I thought /g/ wasn't supposed to be text support.
>>
>>55723970
Every board is what they're not supposed to be
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.