[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have question /g/ I ordered something online, after more than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Online-Shopping.jpg (808KB, 2122x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Online-Shopping.jpg
808KB, 2122x1415px
I have question /g/
I ordered something online, after more than month I didn't receive my package, so I contact them, and then I made a claim for the insurance to get refunded, after 2 days I get refunded.

The problem is after a week, the local post contact me and it was my shipment! new, I test it and working as suppose to be.
No what shall I do, return the money even though it was paid by the insurance not from the online store, or what?

I feel guilty but the fact that insurance who paid it, make it easier for me.
>>
Faggot. You just got free shit. Keep it.
>>
>>55716246
How about the legal side?
>>
File: 1467199481986s.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1467199481986s.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>55716236

there was sort of an unspoken contract whereby if you order shit it should arrive in a reasonable amount of time, since you paid them right away

your item arrived five to six weeks after the order, and you had to expend your time, which has value I presume, to obtain a resolution to the missing item, so the transaction was not typical and was deficient of typical features of an acceptable transaction

you did nothing wrong; the onus of timely delivery is on the vendor
>>
>>55716312
You can send it back if you want. If it's something from a small company send it back, stop jewing small business.

If it's a big company, then fuck them.
>>
>>55716449
Well, sending it back isn't an option, as it'll cost me the shipping. The store is B&H.

>>55716432
Thank you. are a you a lawyer by any chance?
>>
>>55716236
what was the item?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.