[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only music player worth a damn on android >still has glaring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
49KB, 300x300px
>only music player worth a damn on android
>still has glaring flaws but showing great promise
>its been completely abandoned

Why can't people just make it open source in this case or fucking something. Shit.
>>
>>55713670
timber m8
>>
>>55713670
>literally who/what

just use Poweramp :^)
>>
This is why we use iPhones and Spotify.
>>
>>55713841
Soo true, my boyfriend's son laughed his butt off when reading you're post!
>>
>>55713670
>only music player worth a damn on android
lmao that pile of shit doesn't even have a parametric eq or opus support
>>
>>55713887
your*
Learn to English.
>>
>>55713902
*Learn to speak English
>>
>>55713896
>per app eq

Retard alert
>>
>>55713936
Does an android system-wide parametric eq exist?

If so please do tell. And no im not trolling that would be wonderful.
>>
File: smugtomato.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
smugtomato.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
BlackPlayer
>>
What does this thing do that Vanilla Music doesn't?
>>
>>55713960
CM has something called AudioFX, see if it's available on the playstore or fdroid.
>>
>>55713960
>>55713987
Viper4Android is vastly superior
>>
>>55713991
Isn't it open-source/FOSS? Why isn't it on F-Droid?
>>
>>55713987
>>55713991
Both are graphical though, not parametric.
>>
>>55714018
I don't know, I guess not.

>>55714024
It's not like you hear the difference of the error in your touch skills.
>>
>>55713917
Learn to lurk more
>>
>>55713991
>Viper4Android
RIP battery
>>
>>55714018
Probably cause it requires root, plus the fact that you need to flash a zip to install it
>>
>>55713670
Foobar, even in its current beta stage, shits on everything else.
>>
>>55714290
It's far easier to equalize in a paramEQ by setting the specific frequency and desired curve than to have a fixed frequency that maybe fucks up the nearby ones because the curve is fixed too. And i mean equalize as in trying to cover the drawbacks of your headphones, not saturating niggerbass.

A typical example would be where there's a 8 khz slider and then jumps right to a 16 khz slider what the fug.
>>
Whats wrong with shuttle?
>>
>>55714393
For me at least its got a ton of bugs. Stuff randomly resets instead of playing from the last paused point, it stops responding to headphone buttons after 5 mins, the song ticker at the bottom covers the bottom most song in albums and playlists in tablet mode and overall it tends to crash a lot
>>
>>55713973
/thread
>>
>>55714324
>>55714324
*moar
>>
why not shoot an email to the dev?
>>
>>55714644
>>>/2008/
>>
>>55714348
>A typical example would be where there's a 8 khz slider and then jumps right to a 16 khz slider what the fug.
Triggered as hell, hate this too.
>>
File: icon175x175[1].png (3KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
icon175x175[1].png
3KB, 175x175px
>>55714346
I have a real love/hate relationship with Foobar. Great looking software with components to play all of the obscure audio formats that nothing else can play.

Foobar on desktop, LOL WINDOWS ONLY!
Foobar on android, LOL GOOGLE PLAY STORE ONLY!

I have this sneaking suspicion that Foobar is going to become something that you have to pay for eventually. Why else wouldn't they open source it? Just you wait, they're either going to make "Pro" versions of them that you have to pay for and/or they'll start embedding advertisements in them. It's going to happen. You're going to install Foobar and have to go out of your way to tell it to not install McAfee Security and not to set your homepage to Yahoo.com.
>>
>>55714346
I have the Windows version and I agree. Even though there's no Blackplayer for Windows.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.