[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
>The iPhone is “faster; smoother. Android freezes up” and has to be restarted too often, the source said. The problem with the Android is particularly noticeable when viewing live feed from an unmanned aerial system such as Instant Eye, the source said.
>When trying to run a split screen showing the route and UAS feed, the Android smart phone will freeze up and fail to refresh properly and often have to be restarted, a process that wastes valuable minutes, the source said.
>“It’s seamless on the iPhone,” according to the source. “The graphics are clear, unbelievable.”
http://www.dodbuzz.com/2016/07/15/army-sof-to-trade-in-its-androids-for-iphones/
>>
who
>>
>>55710308
http://www.androidpolice.com/2016/07/19/us-army-special-forces-to-dump-galaxy-note-ii-for-iphone-6s-because-iphones-are-faster/
>>
>>55710517
>2012 phone vs 2015 phone
>>
>>55710528
Yeah, thanks for telling me what I just posted
>>
>>55710517
lmao all this asspain, what makes the blogger think they didn't test against current gen android phones?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10UBsSo6O4I
>>
>galaxy note ii

They should've used a Nexus
>>
>>55710517
>got burned by a vendor who can't be arsed to maintain a 3 year old phone
>"t-try this year's model! It will be different, I swear!"
Andrones literally need psychiatric help to cure theIr Stockholm syndrome
>>
>>55710595
Then why aren't they replacing them with iPhone 5s?
>>
The meme is real
>>
>>55710308
>one specific group said that "android phones are slow"
>this must mean all the android phones are slow!!! i gotta go tell /g/ this!1111!!!1!1
>>
>>55710308
>hurr our 5 year old android phones are slower than current gen iPhones
Stop the presses.
>>
File: 1436829787514.jpg (31KB, 316x319px) Image search: [Google]
1436829787514.jpg
31KB, 316x319px
>>55710308
They're fucking retarded
>>
>>55711017
What the fuck did you just say about them, you little bitch?
>>
>>55711017
No, they're not. >>55710540

Androidfags are retarded.
>>
>>55710540
All I noticed was that when he reopened the Clock app on the iPhone it showed 00:01.23 for half a second before jumping to 01:16.00, which means it had stopped updating it as soon as he left the activity while on the S7 it displayed the up-to-date time immediately.

The rest of the shit varied hugely from app to app which Android catching up in some apps and iOS breaking ahead in others, which leads me to believe that it is basically platform optimization rather than pure device/OS performance.
>>
File: 1463208304461.jpg (61KB, 1024x547px) Image search: [Google]
1463208304461.jpg
61KB, 1024x547px
>>55711410
>it is basically platform optimization rather than pure device/OS performance.
No shit
>>
>>55711475
I think that image is misleading. It seems to suggest that optimizing for Android is just throwing more resources at the apps, or that Android somehow bad in that you have to throws more resources at the apps to optimize them.

That just isn't the case at all.

It is also worth noting that multitasking isn't really an issue with the military here, they're not switching between a bunch of apps all the time but rather wanting a few apps to run consistently.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.