[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /lost all ambition/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: natalia-poklonskaya-bug048.gif (3MB, 480x423px) Image search: [Google]
natalia-poklonskaya-bug048.gif
3MB, 480x423px
I started learning programming in highschool, and became well read with Java, Python and C++. I by no means am a professional, but made some things I was really proud of, like a math expression parser and solver in C++, a program that downloads all the images of a thread on 4chan, given the URL, a program that uses markov chains to automatically read and shitpost threads on 4chan. But now I haven't written a line of code in months. What do I do?
>>
Such is life
>>
>>55704581
kys
>>
For me, one of the main reason to develop a program is to be able to share it with others.

Make a little game and let friends play it.
Or make a chat and ask your friends to come on it (you could even integrate your chatbot to it).
>>
>>55704581
same here.

i even coded something that is constantly earning me money for years yet I have really low interest to make another project with earning potential

I only enjoy programming when I have some actual problem myself that is solvable by script.

I don't care about other people problems.
>>
know what makes you tick and if it's just a "period", then fill in that period with something else that is productive/beneficial to you/your future.
>>
>implying I ever had any
>>
>>55705736
this
/thread
>>
File: enrique-king-of-the-hill-68.2.jpg (9KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
enrique-king-of-the-hill-68.2.jpg
9KB, 210x240px
>>55706044
>threading your own post
Ambition isn't your problem, its autism.
>>
File: kenshiro_face.jpg (11KB, 255x172px) Image search: [Google]
kenshiro_face.jpg
11KB, 255x172px
>tfw I can no more upload shitty wallpaper app on google play and makes tons of money
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.