[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mdg/ - Malware Development General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 186739201.jpg (25KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
186739201.jpg
25KB, 273x185px
Do the people of /g/ develop malware?
If so, what are you working on?

Remember, its not illegal to develop malware, only illegal if you distribute it.
>>
Malware purely for pentesting your own devices.
>>
/g/ == GPU war + OS wars + programming language wars
>>
>>55687821
You are only comparing it when using == you dipshit

Kill yourself
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F
>>
>>55687821
So what board does this go to mr. Hawking?
>>
>>55687868
yah will do gime couple sec
>>
>>55687929
/OSwg/
OS war general
>>
>write/copy/manipulate win95/98 exploits
virus scanners dont bug me
>start to write memory editor for game
virus!
>>
I hear a lot of routers are vulnerable

can you actually make money by somehow redirecting people to ads on compromised routers?
>>
XD
>>
>>55690512

>making $0.0015 per view
>the person is gonna get it fixed before you even make a buck
>inb4 "I would do it with like 300k victims at a time, I'm l337 haxx0r"
>most of them would get it fixed before you could make any money and you would attract the attention of ISPs and FBI
>in jail you will be known as the retard who hacked thousands of systems only to get $0.0015-per-view add revenue
>>
>>55690033
> write another process' memory
> expecting to not get caught by an AV
Were you just using WriteProcessMemory?
Also, wtf are you doing w/ 95/98 machines that have AVs installed. The few AVs that existed were even more of a joke than the ones that exist today.

>>55690512
most home routers are very vulnerable, and vendors won't do shit about it (for home routers, commercial is different). You better be careful how you get the money though, that's typically how they track people. They aren't tracking you by doing hacker shit.
>>
>>55687210
>Remember, its not illegal to develop malware, only illegal if you distribute it.
I'm pretty sure that it's legal to distribute in most places. It's just illegal to actually *use* it on an unconsenting target.
>>
>>55691711
>>55691098

Could I make a botnet that when triggered, would redirect all outgoing data to a specific website or something?
>>
>>55692256

to be clear: my Idea is to run a port scanner, attempt to crack passwords, and then save the credentials and the address.

Could the actual redirecting work just from the admin screen of a router? is it feasible to automate this?
>>
>>55692273
Javascript injections, change hosts.txt, DNS spoofs, background scripts. You choose. Can't do that from the router, you have to be in the victim ;)
>>
>>55692634
or man in the middle
>>
>>55687210
So InfoSec general?
>>
>>55693880
why did that guy stop making netsec general
>>
File: feesh n cheeps.png (242KB, 484x605px) Image search: [Google]
feesh n cheeps.png
242KB, 484x605px
>>55687210
I've made a shitty RAT and keylog builder.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 354x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 354x428px
>>55687210
Oh boy, more skids from HF who think they're top shit.
>>
>>55694521
Your waifu is top shit.
>>
>>55687210

Congrats, this is the first general I've clicked on for a month

now let's see some malware.
>>
>>55694531
News: Old TF member has almost finished deobfuscatinf Betabot panel 1.8 and has a working builder. Estimated time of completion is early August.
>>
veil, shellter, evade, powersploit, msfvenom or custom?
>>
>>55694521

skids are great scapegoats
>>
>>55694521
>illya
>skids
>hack forums
top cringe dude. go back to your video gaymes :^(
>>
>>55695409
Exactly what I was thinking
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.