[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know a good free program that will remove/unlock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 142x131px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 142x131px
I recently found my old Dell Venue Pro 11 (5130) but I cannot remember the user password. I tried downloading a free version of PCUnlocker and burning it to a USB, but when I boot the tablet from USB, the program then requires a paid version to actually unlock the account.
I also tried downloading a few other ISOs but they wouldn't burn onto the USB because they didnt support EFI or something like that. Does anyone know of a free program that supports EFI and will get the job done?
>>
give it back tyrone
>>
>>55687192
Do you need anything on it? Just wipe the fucking thing and reinstall Windows
>>
>>55687241
Theres no way to hard reset the tablet, it can only be done from being logged into Windows. Otherwise I would have taken that route :(
>>
>>55687192
Obtain the SAM file from the hard drive and run a password cracker on it.
>>
>>55687313
How would I go about doing that? Can it be done from booting an ISO off a USB?
>>
>>55687192
Get hirens and modify Sam file.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
Give it back Brent
>>
>>55687313
This is the longest worst solution possible... Their are plenty of tools that will erase the password entry form the SAM database without brute forcing it
>>
>>55687402
Yes. Just get a simple Live distro on it and get the SAM file.
>>
Op here, gonna try resetting password with HirensBootCD like someone suggested
>>
MSdart 8 commander
>>
File: 1469131471650-983174432.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1469131471650-983174432.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
This is the error I get when trying to burn ISO to USB. Says its not bootable from EFI (not a computer nerd so i dont exactly understand the issue. I think the dell venue 5130 only boots from UEFI and the ISO cant he booted in EFI?)
>>
>>55687192
put hiren's boot cd on a usb drive and change the password
>>
>>55687721
Take that shit to best buy your too fucking dumb for this senpai
>>
>>55687744
Trying that, but its taking forever to format. Hopefully this works
>>
>>55687775
B-but if I take it to best buy, how will i ever learn?? D:
>>
>>55687275
You can boot from USB you mongoloid
>>
>>55687976
Whats a mongoloid
>>
>>55688198
You
>>
>>55688220
You?
>>
>>55687192
Chntpw
>>
Give it back Jamal.
>>
Give it back kunta kinte
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.