[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

-New Linux Desktop Environment-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 11

File: aboveus.jpg (84KB, 634x673px) Image search: [Google]
aboveus.jpg
84KB, 634x673px
Hello /g/, I'm a designer for a new (and not yet announced) free and open source project. We've finally hit my favorite part: creating a brand new desktop environment, which for the sake of convinced we refer to as "L". I can't spill the beans, but this is going to satisfy open source and free software people simultaneously, and we're building this for real linux users, not people who want an OS X clone.
What do you love/hate about your current DE? What do you actually WANT to see in a DE? And just as importantly, what do you hate that other DEs keep pushing? Thanks for the time, we'll keep in touch
>>
File: win98desk.png (18KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
win98desk.png
18KB, 640x480px
>>55686674
Make something like this and make sure it runs in 10MB of memory or less
>>
Give it a memey name, for us
>>
Name it Gentoo and we'll promote it for you. For free. :^)
>>
>>55686674
Make sure the animations and clicking around doesn't glitch as much as on other distros
>>
>>55686674
>L
as in Lube-untu?
>>
How many fucking desktop environments does lunix need anyways?
>>
Need built in anime girls licensed CC BY-SA or freer
>>
Whatever it is, please, pretty please make it work well. I use a 280x currently and both KDE Plasma and Gnome 3.20 shit themselves.
>>
>>55686674
I like KDE

It's sleek, feature rich, and customizable

Problems are it's buggy, prone to crashes, and does come with a lot of bloat software
>>
File: 21626.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
21626.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>55686674
>and we're building this for real linux users

So it's going to be shit.
>>
Make it have a good file picker with thumbnail view.
>>
>>55686674
My ideal DE:
>Is customizable:
panels everywhere with horizontal / vertical, you can put anything in them, specify what to do when icons / content takes more than 100% space,
adjusting fonts on everything, bonus points for not global font, but separate for anything
virtual desktops stolen from gnome2 / mate. No DE in my experience made it better
can run without issues without any 2D/3D/VR acceleration
the windows start menu is very cool for people who likes to organize stuff
the search dialog is good for people who never ever organize, but types a lot
you can do anything as well with mouse as with keyboard
the DE is fast, doesn't load xml files everytime you click on something, you can notice it when not on SSD
can use themes stolen ideally from GTK2 or 3, because why bother making style when you can use existing ones
is FUCKING STABLE, STABLE, STABLE
saves configurations differently for 1 monitor, 1 monitor + projector etc, profiles maybe?
has option to scale shitty programs on superDPI monitors
>window management:
not everybody has 9 monitors, the option always on top is crucial
option to force specific programs to start maximized, minimized, force starting position and size
option to "Windowed Borderless" any window at any time
>xkill
make sure whatever happens, the option to kill unresponsive shit is as EASY as possible
like now i have the ctrl+alt+x which turns my mouse to X and whatever i click on dies.
>keyboard shortcuts
the best way is to make list of all actions ever and add option to bind keys to call them
also when you can call it from terminal makes a lot of space for tinkers
>actions
to have only icon / text / combination
icons on desktop are cool, don't hinder the user
>context menu
ability to easily add / hide custom actions to menus (right clicks)
>addons / API
make some easy API and then try to implement new icon which users puts into bar and it shows and updates in regular intervals the ping / cpu temp whatever.

:-)
>>
The problem with taking advice here is that everyone is going to have broad opinions.

I myself once thought of making a Desktop Environment, and what I recognized is that you're not going to make everyone happy.

If I had my choices, it wouldn't use a pager/virtual desktop system, but a window tagging system (see CWM).

Optional compositor providing fancy desktop effects/simple desktop effects, anything from vsync+shadows compton style to wobbly window Beryl.

A "start menu" reminiscent of winXP/2000 days. Doesn't' need to be convoluted, you have categories of software, and a search bar, and the power buttons. All you need.

Customizable border settings. Some people love transparency, some don't, some like rounded corners on their windows, some don't, some love having the min/max/close buttons in the right hand corner, the left hand corner, or not having them at all...

By default looks elegant. Some people just want something that works, but doesn't look like XFCE out of the box...

Multi-Monitor and hiDPI support. Arguably the most important.

Choose between tiling, floating.

minimal but sane keybinds. No one wants to read a man page with 1000+ different key-binds to do the most special of features. Start with a minimal set, and let users expand their keybinds as they see fit.

Easily editable contextual menus. If I can right click on a file with/out a certain type I'd like the option to say, add the ability to encrypt with PGP, or check checksums.

That's a start.
>>
>>55687653

Everything you say is cancer.
>>
>>55686674
Do you need a logo?
>>
>>55686674

Make it look and function as much like Windows XP/Win-7 as possible.
>>
>>55686674
I hate DEs, how are you gonna satisfy me?
>>
Give me Windows 10 style corner snapping and thin window decorations. Thats all I ask.
>>
>>55686674
>What do you actually WANT to see in a DE?
How about no DE.
>>
>>55687546
n+1. Always.
>>
>>55686674
If it uses GTK you can already throw it in the trash.

-A quality launcher is a necessity. Integrated into a start menu, as an outright replacement for a start menu (-> must allow you to list all programs in that case) or separate (as krunner) doesn't really matter.
- Must be able to disable all effects.
- Themes must be able to survive version changes.
- GUI tools for all meaningful configs. This can be pretty important depending on the way the DE works.
- NO FUCKING REGISTRY SHIT (such as dconf).

Extra points for:
- Low resource usage
- Good default looks
- Good customization options
- Cross-program collaboration, such as KDE on steroid (KDE embeds the kate editor in dolphin when you rename files, for example; or embeds a konsole window in the dolphin frame when pressing F4, among other cool things).
>>
>>55691879
Why are linuxfags so retarded? You have to pull up a terminal and type the word 'color'... why? When they could just have a button on the gui for the color palette?
>>
>>55692191
It's not linuxfags, it's anti-de fags and muh minimalizmus fags in general.
>>
>>55692191
He's doing that to bring up the color scheme for the video. If you watch, the color change happens with the button click. So you can rest safe in your precious little GUI.
>>
>>55686674
>GUI tools
>Modern flat design
>Personizability (different types of launchers and task managers for example)
>Desktop gadgets
>Stable
>Somehow manage to turn repos into a full-blown "app store" thing like KDE Discover tries to do
>Make it so you can use your system without touching the command line
>>
>>55692427
>>>/macrumors/
>>
File: 1465941981169.jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1465941981169.jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
I'd like a GNOME 3 with more customization options.

If the DE can be customized, create a very easy to use, yet full-featured means of changing settings. It's so annoying having to mess with Tweak Tool, DConf, and the extensions in order to get where I want to go.

Give the DE the ability to relocate where bars, launchers, and the things they hold are placed. Allowing it to easily accept custom launchers and information would be a godsend.

Implementing some sort of hotkey instruction, like the one ChromeOS has, would make it much easier to be mouse-free in the DE. Infact, allowing the DE to be controlled only by mouse and only by keyboard would allow more intuitive control of the system.
I hope making it goes well, OP. I'll give it a try if you post it here.
Also, don't try too hard on the website, don't make it one of those shitfest sites that make you scroll constantly.
>>
>>55686674
- animations
- workspaces
- touchpad gestures
>>
>>55692438
What if I want a KDE that works like the KDE devs envisioned?
>>
>>55686674
Just make sure it runs smoothy and has proper compositing
>>
>>55686674
>we're building this for real linux users

So no GUI then.
>>
>>55686674
Make it smaller, faster, more complex, more modern and more feature rich than FVWM.
>>
>>55686811
>needing animations in the first place
People like you are the reason why linux DE are even more bloated than windows.
>>
File: wpgtk-deviantfero.webm (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wpgtk-deviantfero.webm
3MB, 1920x1200px
@55692191
@55692219
>being this retarded
get memed on
>>
>TTF support
>themeing support with PIXEL BY PIXEL spacing, position and rotation of every element (ex. a bottom sidebar with buttons in the middle)
>ability to shutdown/hibernate without the need of a "desktop manager" (gdm, etc)
>auto optimization setting (e.g. change appearance based on performance whenever a VNC server is started or when GPU/CPU is slow)
>proper structure
>vector/svg icons
>make everything in the DE modular and not circularly dependent for example "not crash at all when [library].so is missing, instead disable any parts in the program that require it"
(This actually is very useful. Some utility in Fedora XFCE required the whole Cinnamon desktop as a dependency.)
>file picker with thumbnails in icons like Windows
>>
>>55686674
What I want to see in a DE:
Less wasted screen space from giant titlebars.

What I like about my DE:
Easy to configure and compile.

What I hate about my DE:
Window frames.
>>
>>55686674
i would like a modern xfce, with no much bloat.

fuck kde and gnome

lxqt is a clusterfuck

cinamon is not that bad, but their bloat has started to be annoying

mate >two bars

budgie wasn't that bad until the retard decided to add that fucking side panel copying the fucking chinks of deepin

the rest doesn't even deserve a mention

godspeed OP, good luck.
>>
the screen not turning off when using an input other than the mouse/watching a movie

v-sync
>>
File: windows-7.jpg (48KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
windows-7.jpg
48KB, 728x400px
Verbatim copy of aero with >>55686730 as an option.

Here is the hard part shitnux fags: NO APP SUITE other that what is STRICTLY necessary for uniformity (i.e file browser).

It's moot anyway since Linux developers will never solve the GTK/QT problem.
>>
>>55686674
Qt based please. Gtk has no resizable thumbnails
>>
(OP) Here, really happy to see all the opinions and ideas, its unreal how many of these designs have needlessly huge title bars & laggy "modern" animations.
>>55686730
We set strict limits on how many MBs each section can utilize. As of now I can tell you 'L' is lighter on memory than even XFCE is, and will have a "r e t r o" option.
>>55687613
From the beginning we assumed if it doesn't work on even the oldest machines, it isn't worth making. It won't feel nearly as 'heavy' as GNOME.
>>55687686
This. Kind of sad this even has to be requested in current year.
>>55690135
We had one small group that honest to God spent 9 months refining a general logo. I thought it was laziness until I saw the finished result. Fucking beautiful.
>>55690137
;)
>>55694522
The real world aluminum and glass UI surfaces Apple and Microsoft used to implement are really timeless, we are absolutely believers in a subtle skeuomorphic design.

We're building this more out of selfishness and frustration than an attempt to make money, this is a finished product we're personally going to replace our GNOME and XFCE systems with, so I'm really happy so many of you want the same things out of a DE. We expect a finished distro this year.
>>
>>55694752
You're going to be releasing your own distro? Assuming the source will be available so maintainers can make packages for other distros? What language are you writing it in? Do you need any help?
>>
>>55686674
Paz?
>>
>>55686674
Image thumbnails so big that you can really tell what they are. Also make them so close to each other that it looks good, I don't like it when you can only fit like two pics in a row and tons of empty space between them.

XFCE is pretty nice but it gives me graphical glitches on Intel GPU. I suggest you use some modern base in it so the old problems aren't inherited from the past.

Windows should have some good keybind to snap them into a certain place like left side of the screen or one quarter of the screen or something, that's what others have as well. It would also be great if you could fix something that I wanted for a while now: windows remember their spot like in Win7 and not always start from the center of the screen when opened. I have never found that in XFCE or Cinnamon.
>>
>>55694752

>entire new distro for a DE

FUCK.OFF.
>>
>>55694522
>Here is the hard part shitnux fags: NO APP SUITE other that what is STRICTLY necessary for uniformity (i.e file browser).
Fucking this.

>Verbatim copy of aero
Don't do this.
>>
>>55686674
I currently use KDE.
>What do you love about your current DE?
krunner. A launcher that doesn't take much screen space, can detect what kind of request I am making and give me correct results without connecting to the internet.
picture is some examples of krunner results.
Integration is really important here.

Settings are usually set via a graphical frontent or a QSettings config file.
You learn to do one thing in one application and you can apply that to other applications.

What a panel should be able to do:
Task switcher with programmable behaviour,
Eg, I like to close windows with middle click like tabs in a browser.
Time, sound, network widgets.
I really like the file copy widget on kde, but that is not a hard requirement.

It should be easy to write your own widgets.
Eg a bash plugin so you can write your own in a couple of seconds if you just want a string of text.

>What do you hate about your current DE?
loose ends.

A project like kde has a lot of people who work on different things, like the widgets is not that useful. Either do it or don't. Having visible loose ends is just bad for everyone.

On KDE, the panel is extended through widgets.
But KDE removed all old widgets, so there is no good current widgets.

I want my DE to make life easier.
The panel can assist that by making information easy to read and fast to access.
The launcher should be fast and easy to use.

It could also be by exposing the function calls, so you can script things into it yourself.

>what do you hate that other DEs keep pushing?
flat design over usable and readable design.
An example is kile.
The old theme had a checkbox. A "v" in the box means it is checked and nothing means it isn't.
The new theme has a box with a smaller box inside if it is checked.
When you highlight the checkbox, the icon gets inverted, so it gets very hard to see if the box is checked or not.
>>
File: krunner_examples.png (39KB, 533x427px) Image search: [Google]
krunner_examples.png
39KB, 533x427px
>>55695546
forgot image
>>
Is OP still around?
>>
>>55686674
What the Linux world really needs is a DE based on Qt that isn't shit.
>>
>>55696503
I like KDE for sure, wish the OP would say what he is basing the DE on.... come on OP
>>
>>55694166
>PIXEL BY PIXEL
that's stupid and will break on screens with different DPI

>vector icons
no developer pack those with the application

>>55686674
Proper high DPI support, it's something linux is missing right now
>>
>>55691879
Wallpapers please
>>
>>55694752
Another distro? Why? Why can't you focus just on the DE? There are a ton of distros already, we don't need another one.
>>
>>55686674
I just want a good task bar, that I can customize, that is able to get extension that works and that aren't buggy and making crash your DE
it needs a good volume applet that permits to manage your music player like gnome based DE, a beautiful calendar and not something ugly like xfce.
I want borderless windows like in ubuntu or xfce when maximized
I want a menu that can be riced to only have the categories and software I want (favourite cat. or most used cat. is a bonus)
I want key bidding that works, multiple workspaces.
>>
>>55691879
What?

Am I understanding this correctly?
>When you choose a wallpaper the system automatically extracts a color theme from said wallpaper and sets it as the DE color theme.

Is this real or just a demo? It sounds clever on the surface and reasonable overall but I wonder how well it works in the wild (i.e. I wonder if it works as well with all other wallpapers as it does with the ones in the video).
>>
>>55686674
Make it look like QNX Neutrino. That sexy design deserves appreciation.
>>
>>55686674
A traditional taskbar
Proper high-DPI support
Support for different per-display DPIs and proper scaling, if this is even possible
Proper multimonitor support (multiple taskbars, hotkeys for moving windows, etc.)
A very fast launcher that you use to search for things
Themes
Widely configurable hotkeys
NO TEARING IN MULTIMONITOR SETUPS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE STOP
>>
If your DE uses a traditional, Windosw-style desktop please make sure there's an invisible grid that keeps desktop icons aligned vertically *and* horizontally like on Windows.
Also, as >>55695018 said, please make sure that thumbnails in the file manager can be a) big enough to actually see shit, esp. for image previews and b) the thumbnails should be close together and *not* have enough wasted empty space between two thumbnails to fit a third (some file managers offer a compact icon layout, but that deletes the grid that orders the thumbnails and ends up looking like shit as a result).
>>
>>55686674
Smart and fast search function to launch programs and to find relevant documents. Also I want to focus at program by name.
Some magical way to easily bind any keyboard mapping to any key combination. For example, in my current setup "Caps Lock" switches language to English. Only English. So if I want to type something in English I use Caps Lock + "Type something" instead of

1. Check my current keyboard mapping.
2. opt Switch it to English.
3."Type something"

Blazingly fast virtual desktops switch. As fast as your monitor can refresh the screen.
Tile mode is appreciated. I don't want to manage window position unless I absolutely must.
Minimal, if any, screen real estate usage.
>>
I use XFCE4.
Things I like:
>Desktop Icons can be disabled.
>"Start bar" can be hidden.
>One can open a simple menu [that gives access to your applications and configuration] by right clicking on the desktop.
>XFCE's compositing manager is shit but I can easily load another compositing manager of my choice (e.g. Compton).
>Multiple dekstops. Can switch between them by using the mouse wheel on the desktop.
>I can easily configure XFCE so that it will give a window focus when I hover over it with the mouse and only bring the window to top if I click on it..
>It is very lightweight overall.

Things I hate:
>It's written on GTK so automatically you know themes are broken (GTK people break them intentionally because they perceive the distinct GTK look as their 'brand' and GTK users as walking advertisements).
>Configuration is menu based though there are some convoluted xml config files that can be hand edited (poorly documented). Unfortunately this means that if there's a configuration problem where XFCE fails to start the only possible solution (can't view menus, can't understand xml files) is to just wipe the configuration and reconfigure the system by hand (via menus).

Things I want
>QT based. Working theme system.
>Sane text based configuration. At least some way of parsing the configuration in a sane way in case you need to debug that shit without a gui.

Things I don't want.
>Huge interface designed for tablet users (not just big buttons but menus where everything is widely spaced apart for fat finger fucks).
>Ugly desktop icons everywhere. Seriously, who minimizes all their windows to open a new program.
>Launcher and searchbar on the desktop. Not only are these largely useless but there already exist more full featured third party implementations of these.
>>
>>55692191
Because windows fag push the win key and start typing the search term to bright up the program link that they want to launch.
>stupid fucking winfags.
>>
>>55690044
That's pretty much awesomeWM.
>>
>>55698372
Wait, so if you need to type a string of text in all caps you just have to hold down a shift key? Why not set it to Left Shift + Right Shift + "Type something".

>Smart and fast search function to launch programs and to find relevant documents. Also I want to focus at program by name.
These exist. Look up Synapse, Albert, Launchy, etc.. I don't know which projects are still active or if there are new ones around so just look around. This might help.
http://alternativeto.net/software/albert/

>Blazingly fast virtual desktops switch. As fast as your monitor can refresh the screen.
Check the settings on your current window manager as well as your compositor (if your compositor is configured to animate a fade in/out or something then it will be slowed down intentionally).
>>
>>55696503
So much this.
>>
I want a fully automated no bull*it plug and install alongside windows 8-10 laptops under UEFI

No questioning will I be stuck spending several hours fixing my BIOS written for some shit corporation.
>>
>>55698543
OP isn't designing a linux distro. Go cry about how hard Linux is in another thread.
>>
>>55698543
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>55686674
Make it as easy to use as possible with as many settings editable as possible. Make it possible to break the system through the control panel if you try.
>>
>>55698494
>Wait, so if you need to type a string of text in all caps you just have to hold down a shift key?
Yeah, pretty much.
> Why not set it to Left Shift + Right Shift + "Type something".
Requires both hands. Whatever. I can't imagine when TYPING IN ALL CAPS can actually be usefull. Maybe naming constants in some programming language?
>These exist
I know. I want this function out of the box.
>Check the settings on your current window manager
Same as above.
>>
>>55694752
you really shouldn't make a distro just for a DE
It's wasted resources and won't serve any purpose
>>
>>55698593
>I know. I want this function out of the box.
This just means that instead of focusing on the DE the developers will focus on making other applications so not only will you get a search function that's crappier than the ones already out there (projects that have had lots of work put into them over the years) but you will get a crappier DE than you would have if you hadn't wasted resources on pre-existing shit.

Personally I hate it when a DE goes out of it's way to make a bunch of programs just because they want them to all be styled similarly to their DE. At the end of the day not only are many people just going to be using themes anyways but many people will also be using third party programs anyways. Most of those apps rarely even get used and as a result have very few features and occasionally bugs that are just never going to be fixed.

Personally I would rather they focused on the core DE and submitted bug fixes to any popular projects that have some problem running on their DE.

With regards to setting the default configuration on the compositor to 'crappy'. I'm not totally against this. Many plebs out there think that they shouldn't install a compositor because it will just be bloat but they don't realize that a compositor actually gives the system better access to the video card and as a result things often run better (for instance a compositor fixes the common problem that linux noobs have with tearing in video playback). So in this sense it may be good to just install it but not enable the features that users often think of as "bloat".
>>
>>55698826
>This just means that instead of focusing on the DE the developers will focus on making other applications
Not necessary. They can use existing projects and focus on integration. DE must provide some type of consistent user experience.
And I think that
>bloat
is some kind of rubbish. You have some requirements for the program: execution time, hard disk space consumption, memory consumption, CPU consumption, etc.
Program either meets them or not. Period. If some program takes half a gig of my disk space and performs flawlessy - so be it. I use desktop PC, not a router.
>Most of those apps rarely even get used
Then you must drop their support ASAP.
>>
xfce but not a buggy pile of shit
>>
Cinnamon Qt Edition

Thanks, bruv
>>
If you design the UI for freetards it will always look shit. Are they paying you for your time? I'm a UX designer and I'd like to have a go at OS design but nobody is willing to pay.
>>
Someting as pretty as cinnamon, lighter than mate on resources, more customization or more gui options to customize the config files of each individual theme and layout.
>>
>>55699169
>expecting to be paid without OS design experience
>>
You basically need to copy xfce, but make programs bindable to workspaces and/or monitors. Also seperate amounts and individually switchable workspaces per monitor would be neat. And make it so that I can drag and drop programs into the taskbars as shortcuts. Better still would be if you just used your talent to improve an existing DE instead of starting a new one from scratch.
>>
>>55699214
What do you think UX design involves exactly?
>>
>>55699286
Are you retarded or just pretending?
>I'm a UX designer
Oh.
>>
I'd like something like cinnamon with less bloat and the ability to put bars vertical
>>
>>55699311
Do you really think designing an operating system is significantly different to designing desktop/web apps? UX is more about the experience as a whole, how the user interacts, what conventions they expect, etc etc.

Besides, I don't see some hobbyist freetard project being too picky, every DE released in the past 10 years looks absolutely awful.
>>
>>55699565
We know you're clinically retarded, no need to provide a demonstration. Thank you.
>>
>>55699603
Buttblasted freetard detected
Enjoy your horrible "functional" design. People like you are a big part of why Linux for desktop hasn't taken off.
>>
XFCE without screen tearing
>>
it better be wayland ready and not another X11 crap
>>
>>55686674
Just fuck my shit up, fäm.
>>
>>55686674
I want Fluxbox, but with dumb compiz eye candy.
>>
File: snapshot2.png (1MB, 1920x975px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot2.png
1MB, 1920x975px
Qt of Gtk?

OP is probably troll
but I am kinda excited about LXQt
RazorQt merged with LXDE
so the project got quite a team now
and next lubuntu should come with it

if all goes well we could have good Qt distro that could put Xfce and Mate out of business
>>
>>55699932
Qt for the future
Gtk for gettings things done now

I would focus all off my contrubtion on QT now
>>
>>55699258
>programs bindable to workspaces and/or monitors

What does this mean?
>>
>>55699932
>2 miles wide, 1 mile high program listing in the taskbar
Uuuuuuhhhhhh freeetardssss????? Explain this!
>>
>GNU/Linux desktop
>>
>>55687546
As many as it takes to get it right
>>
>>55686674
Make sure there aren't any unnecessary dependencies. *cough cough* gnome/cheese *cough cough*
>>
>>55686730
Verbatim copy of this please.

Any variation just to be original has never been as good. Same thing apply's to torrent client GUI's and utorrent 2x. Just admit someone got it right and shamelessly copy it. Fuck being original.
>>
>>55694752
>We expect a finished distro this year.
Are you shitting me? Nobody will fucking use your distro.
>>
Make a real OS, not shit for freetards
>>
Osx 10.9 with aero style theme, and the status and taskbar/dock hide until cursor moves over them

But I still want folders on the desktop
>>
I just want a pre-riced Linux with transparency options where I can still place folders in the desktop. With a status bar that hides, and some way to view system resources predestination displayed on desktops me hopefully very light weight
>>
>>55686674
make a wm with few dependencies so if i like it i can use it without installing the rest of your bloat
also separate horizontal/vertical maximization
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.