[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NSA is overpowerd, Does my smart toaster watch me fap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

This documentary about stuxnet and “Olympic Games,” and "Nitro Zeus" cyber warfare... Idk anon... what do you think.Why aren't they fighting the war in Syria that way?

For the "Nitro Zeus", do you guys think they were using the zeus botnet or some variant?
Info of the docu:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5446858/

Get it here @720p web-dl
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:71be8acdc737010624d48e03f83d1292216c6566
>>
the thing that concerns me is firmware backdoors in bios/uefi, hard drives, usb keys and microsd cards. without easy ways to detect and remove those you are at the mercy of the nsa and anyone who copies their software.

what scares me most about that movie is that stuxnet, a $5 million cyberweapon with plc attack code, was in the wild and now has been partially decompiled then posted to a public github. everyone has access to that code now.

all the viruses and malware they produce, once used, will eventually fall into someone else's hands and can then be reused. cyberweapons don't burn out like kinetic weapons.
>>
>>55681312
Hacking is about exploiting. Exploits get fixed. Am I wrong?
>>
>>55680919
>NSA is overpowerd
So... you think a professional organization who's employees are professional smart people has become too smart?
>>
>>55681367
Depends, but new vulnerabilities appear every day.
>>
>>55681395
I think that organization abuses people's rights to privacy and such.
>>
>>55681409
The vulnerabilities don't just appear, they are uncovered in old code too.

This is why Leslie Lamport at MS Research asserts that programs need to be designed according to a spec which is based on mathematical proofs; e.g. program correctness is more important now than engineering something together.

It's the future. Amazon is already doing it. In 20 years all these SJW's and normies will be out of a job.
>>
>>55681419
>euphoric
>>
>>55681395
>he thinks the NSA still employs smart people
>people

they use ASI
>>
>>55682291
If that was true and a government somewhere really deployed an ASI, how come that government (or the AI itself) still hasn't conquered at least half of Earth?

Or are you implying its failing on purpose because it's some kind of a 10 dimensional hyperchess?

No. The fact that everything around us is running at such incredible inefficiency is a good enough indicator that its run by flawed humans and that an actual AI hasn't been invented yet.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.