[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who use an iPhone, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_703-14550753181761628689633.png (274KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_703-14550753181761628689633.png
274KB, 425x516px
For those of you who use an iPhone, why?
>>
>>55677661
>anime poster
use a trip so i can filter you
>>
>>55677995
kek
>>
>>55677661
got one free with my plan on AT&T
>>
I personally use an android phone as my daily however a Jailbroken iPhone can do ALOT in comparison to an android phone. Simply put if you don't Jailbreak it, it's garbage if you do. Then it's a lot of fun.
>>
>>55677661
It's my work phone, would still be on a dumbphone otherwise.
>>
>>55677661
it just werks
>>
>>55678489
Curious about this. Can you give some examples? What features you find yourself using the most that is only possible through Jailbreak? either something that is actually useful/fun
>>
>>55678471
>free
>>
>>55678581
I'm curious too anon. Rev up those examples!
>>
File: 1441095618672.png (388KB, 1080x1445px) Image search: [Google]
1441095618672.png
388KB, 1080x1445px
>>
>>55677826
I think it's that chick from life is strange that kills herself
>>
>>55678829
she only kills herself if you act like a cunt though
>>
>>55678701
Come ooooooonnnnn

You have an opportunity to successfully sell and convince a couple of people to pick up an jailbroken iphone; are you gonna miss it?
>>
>>55678829
>animeposter

No, it's just a underage /pol/ fag who pretends to like anime.
>>
I have two phones, I just use my iPhone in public. It's embarrassing having to whip out an Android - it makes you look poor and girls think it's gross.
>>
>>55677661
>For those of you who use an iPhone, why?
Some people ask "why?".
I ask "why not?".
>>
>>55679251
>this is what deluded sjws actually believe
>>
>>55677661
My laptop is a Mac so it is nice to have things in one ecosystem.
Also up until the 6 and 6S I was really pleased to have been using them since the 3GS.
They are going downhill fast though and iOS10 is garbage.
>>
>>55677661
Fuck off.
>>
>>55677661
I thought it would be an interesting challenge and I wanted to stop hating on Apple without any experience of my own.

It's pretty shitty, but android is also a piece of shit. The only good phone I have ever seen was running an Arch Linux ARM image.
>>
My brother went from an iPhone to a galaxy s5, sang the praises of android and shat upon his past self for using an iPhone, and just yesterday he came back from Verizon touting his trade in of his cracked s5 for an iPhone 6s. Literally no clue why he went back but I'm not going to shit on his new purchase because I don't want to make him feel bad for doing something so stupid
>>
It was given to me for free.
>>
>>55679251
/pol/ rightfully hates anime. Animefags get tolerated, but are always told they're degenerates.
>>
>>55681728
/pol/ loves legend of the galactic heroes
>>
>>55681811
That's one of the exceptions.
>>
File: 1461213611849.png (16KB, 172x71px) Image search: [Google]
1461213611849.png
16KB, 172x71px
>>55677661

Muh jailbreak tweaks
Pokemon
>iNDS
>PokemonGoAnywhere
>PokePatch
>Location Faker 8 and 9
>GBA4iOS

Easy torrenting/piracy
>BarMagnet (has xmlrpc support)
>Filza
>iFile
>Appsync
>Spotify xPloit: Premium
>IPA installer

Unlocking full apps from 'demos', game cheats
>Flex2

Quality of Life
>Adblocker
>Dissident
>f.lux
>Fortune - 4chin
>House Arrest Fix
>iCleaner
>iTransmission
>Minimal Hosts Blocker
>Scrobblr - best scrobbler in existence
>Battery life

General apps
Books
>Yomu - mobi
>Bluefire - epub
>Goodreader

Music/videos
>Spotify (+premium patch) the god of all premium patches
>8tracks + flex patch to allow unlimited skipping
>VLC - good for streaming animu
>Infuse - good for streaming animu
>Shazam

Manga
>Manga Storm
>Manga Bird

IRC
>Colloquy - has bouncer support but no XDCC

Study
>Anki

Social media
>tumblr
>leddit
>facebook

Muh online storage
>ServerAuditor
>Dropbox
>OpenVPN
>>
>>55681649
I'm looking forward to this too.
Only thing we're missing is Whatsapp and stuff like that, calling etc.
>>
>>55677661
Because it works out of the box.
>>
>>55677661
Because it will continue to get updates for the next 3 years after release, unlike Android where phones can be discontinued as early as 3 months and promised updates are canceled without notice.
>>
I have an iPhone 6s and the only reason I use it is because it was a gift from my parents. Gonna upgrade to an Android phone soon since I now have a job.
>>
I have 2 jobs and go to school full-time
I don't really have the time and energy to continue tinkering with Android phones, I want something that is reliable and wont shit on me randomly
I've been using Android since G1, I would've kept going if I was a NEET but I actually value my time now
>>
>>55682966
So you're just fucking retarded then? I have a job and I needed to do more than talk and text on my phone so I upgraded from an iPhone 5s to an LG G3.
>>
>>55677661
Because I make a shit ton of money doing iOS development. Stay mad.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.