[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a Left Handed person, would it be better to get the Razer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: razerabyssus.jpg (58KB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
razerabyssus.jpg
58KB, 1500x1061px
For a Left Handed person, would it be better to get the Razer Deathadder, or should I get the Razer Abyssus? Both are around the same price.
>>
Get a mouse with software that doesn't require an internet connection to function.
>>
Left handed here too. Deathadder a shit, in 6 months the wheel will go crazy and in 18 months the LMB will ignore half of your clicks and\or randomly release itself. I already bought two such mices over 3 years and I'm not dumb enough to fall for it the third time.
>>
I had a left-handed deathadder - mouse wheel crapped out after a few months. Get a roccat.
>>
>>55677426
tfw running 2 years 0 problems on all 3 of my deathadders that i got my family
>>
>>55677405
What's a good mouse then? This guy's review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcVUS9euGeA
made me want to get the v600, but then I looked it up and it has no reviews whatsoever.

>>55677426
k, Fuck the Deathadder. Budget is 50-70 bucks, wouldn't mind buttons on side (max 2) or led lights.
>>
>>55677482
>Zowie FK2
>Logitech G303
>Mionix Avior 7000
>Logitech G900 if you're a madman
>>
>>55677482
Also check out RocketJumpNinja.
>>
stop being a sped and just use right-handed config like most lefties
>>
kana v2
>>
I'm thinking about the Dream Machines DM1 after watching RocketJumpNinja's recommendation video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpV7kdf8TY

Seems pretty good, and is ambidextrous. Cheaper than the razer mouses too, with buttons.
>>
>>55677382
>being a leftie
the best option is suicide tbhfam.

This is your second best option:
http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g900-chaos-spectrum-mouse
>>
I have a left-handed Deathadder. 8 months and still going strong.
>>
Logitech g300s.
>>
I got Roccat Kiro. 5 additional buttons: one at the top, two on left and two on right side. The side panels can be swapped to blank ones. It's pretty good so far, and I don't even have to run their software after setting it up. It doesn't have onboard memory, so it won't automatically switch to other bindings in muh games, but I solved that with AutoHotkey.
>>
>>55677426
I've been using an old Deathadder for 7 years. The switch died in my LMB about four months ago (simple solder job), other than that the thing still runs like a champ.
What the fuck are you doing to the mouse that it dies in 6 months? stop eating fucking cheetos while you use the mouse.
>>
>>55677521
this

also, if you still use the standard right-handed left and right clicks, rather than switched around, don't go for the deathadder. the deathadder has software that lets you switch it around, but ive heard that some games dont recognize it
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.