[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most tech illiterate person you know?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469049799070.jpg (2MB, 3408x2214px) Image search: [Google]
1469049799070.jpg
2MB, 3408x2214px
Who is the most tech illiterate person you know?
>>
>>55671866
epic repost my friend
>>
me
>>
/g/

as we know, /g/ is a single person
>>
>>55671875
him
>>
>>55671866
OP
>>
File: 1456376456898.png (793KB, 921x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1456376456898.png
793KB, 921x1280px
>>
(((OP)))
>>
>>55671866
My sister. She's the only person I personally know who fell for one of those scam calls where they tell you that your computer is infected.

Not only did she not find anything strange about someone calling her somehow knowing something about her computer being infected, but when it came time to pay that fuck, she felt there wasn't anything even remotely shady at all about giving them her checking account and routing number.

Fucking dumb cunt.
>>
Richard M. Stallman.
>>
Probably my mom, and she's still reasonably tech-literate.

After that it's probably me, come to think of it. I get hardware stuff but software confuses the shit out of me, especially coding and the like, and most of my friends are in STEM fields so they're way ahead of me. It took me like three hours to figure out how to upload new content to the website that my ex-GF built in an afternoon before we broke up.
>>
>>55671875
you
>>
>>55674618
>After that it's probably me, come to think of it. I get hardware stuff but software confuses the shit out of me, especially coding and the like, and most of my friends are in STEM fields so they're way ahead of me. It took me like three hours to figure out how to upload new content to the website that my ex-GF built in an afternoon before we broke up.
That's some pretty good company you keep, assuming they're not smelly neckbeards.
>>
>>55671866
>see giant ass pic with considerable text
>think to myself, "This is shit, who would read this shit?"
>start reading one line
>holyfuckingshit
>keep reading
>fucking gold

Did /g/ ever find out how he could afford all that stuff plus two extra motherboards to fuck up if he is 33, NEET, broke?
>>
>>55674942
Yeah, they're a pretty cool bunch, mostly more toward the slick Silicon Valley semi-hipster type than the neckbeard end of things. It's honestly kind of intimidating when I go out for group dinners and stuff with some of these people and realize that out of 20 people, I'm the only one without a masters' degree or an engineering/coding job. (I'm in Media Relations and shill the shit they make. And no, I don't shill on /g/, I write press releases and coordinate launch events and shit like that.)

Surprisingly, there's a lot of women in the group too, and quite a few of them not half bad. There's this one chick I know who's super cute, a huge nerd, and is an aero engineer with a top secret clearance who works on spy satellites or something at Boeing, so pretty much dream girl material, too bad she won't give me the time of day.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.