[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you keep ur tech stuff clean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>>
>>55661327

clean your hands before using?

nofap
>>
I don't.
>>
>>55661327
napkin and cologne. i live in turkey
>>
>>55661340
>nofap
did you ever stop and think about the irony of a bunch of strangers circlejerking over the fact that they aren't jerking off? or even acting like not doing something completely normal and natural is some accomplishment?
>>
>>55661327
>Monitors
Spray with screen cleaner and wipe
>Keyboard
Take out keys, break up dust and shit with knife/toothpick, and vacuum or blow it out. Wipe down the rest and the keys with alcohol on paper towel

What else is there, other than blowing/wiping dust out of computer parts?
>>
>>55661327
>how do you keep ur tech stuff clean?
buy new tech stuff

im not poor I can afford buying new things unlike you losers
>>
>>55661557
I wish this was real
>>
air compressor plus water filter
blast everything that isn't connected in some way out while doing it quick enough that the dust doesn't settle back
>>
>>55661327
I don't
>>
I use Pledge for desk, monitors and computer duster for the components but I still get some dust caked up in my computer. Cotton swabs help a bit. My desk is right on top of the central air vent.
>inb4 move desk
Any other suggestions?
>>
>>55661780
put fine filter on air vent
>>
>>55661421
>normal and natural is some accomplishment?
For the average neckbeard normal and natural means masturbating 6 times a day to all kind of sickfuckery without even washing his hands. Yes, I take pride in doing it only when my body tells me it needs it and not as disgusting hedonism like a fucking addict.
>>
>>55661327
>Monitor
Screen cleaner

>Keyboard
Pull of keycaps and dust out or use compressed air and blow out the dust if I'm too lazy

>Mouse/Headphones
I can usually just wipe the grease and fingerprints off with a clean rag

>Desk
Dust that shit nigga
>>
>>55661795
You sound sexually frustrated anon. It's not healthy to be so pent up.
>>
>>55661557
Do you buy new clothes once they are dirty too?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.