[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innovation of Tech

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: shoot-me-now.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
shoot-me-now.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
We are inches away from the digital age (I mean 100% digital age). We still live on vinyl, CDs, DVDs, and even cassettes. Which should tell you something. When america and most 1st world countries see the digital age, and you don't see cars with CD players but WIFI and andrid installed on the dash to login to things like Amazon music, Pandora, Youtube music and even spotify, then we will be in the digital age. Let's not forget USB thumb drives.

Every year a new gb chip comes out and it means nothing really, cause the last one will be 1/4 of the original price.They could release it a 10TB hdd for 200 and make money off of it with out even trying. Most things like this don't cost as much as we think. Take Sam's for example. You can buy in bulk say like a case of Cokes for like 60 bucks, but induvidually like a 12 pack is like 4-5$. So the case is a better deal cause it's not as expensive as it looks to make. Marketing aint hard to figure out, it's about what how they work with it and when to release it, that's why you don't see the general populace using 1TB HDD's but something like a 500GB.

So by this logic I want to say that they could give it out to whoever needs it but you don't see it in places like Wal*Mart and Target or even Best Buy cause they realize that the current (and local normie) consumer has no reason for such a device as a 10TB HDD; if I read it right, it's been out close to 2 years, however, it's not been in normal consumer hands, but in places like Facebook, Google, Amzon, and more places like that. So my biggest question is, how soon are we to see in stores something like this?

This is my part of a conversation between a friend and I we are having, that is currently all me. But what I want to know, am I wrong and where if I am. What does /g/ think?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 0a1.jpg (78KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
0a1.jpg
78KB, 643x820px
>>
>>55658490
>I'm too lazy to take 2 minutes of my time
Nigga you lazy shit
>>
Cool fucking blog faggot
>>
>>55658513
>I don't know how to respond with an intellegent conversation so I'm going to call it a blog

Good job dumbass, what do you do on /g/? Shit post and wank off to BST threads?
>>
>>55658571
Hey everyone this guy thinks he's "intellegent"
>>
>>55658594
>I don't know how to have a converation with someone so instead I'm going to be dumbass and cont to mock someone
So when you want to have a conversation that would be nice. Instead why don't you fuck off

it was a type-o you ass.
>>
File: let_me_explain.jpg (57KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
let_me_explain.jpg
57KB, 550x413px
>>55658306
Dumbass: CDs and DVDs are digital.
>>
>>55659702
I mean downloadable to PC, I'm considering those physical media. They are something you have to physically carry.
>>
You talk like a sage futurist, but you're completely missing the point. The future for normies is all their shit stored on a datacenter somewhere. They don't want to deal with physical media.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.