[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1984+40 >amd no longer exists why did you allow it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: BNBHVz7CIAIJmTb.jpg (65KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BNBHVz7CIAIJmTb.jpg
65KB, 1024x1024px
>1984+40
>amd no longer exists
why did you allow it?
>>
>>55654781
>Because no drivers
But seriously though Zen better produce some good desktop chips I have wanted to do an all AMD build for over 5 years but have to put it off because they still haven't come out with new architecture for the desktop cpus
inb4 lol 8 coar cpu for 150 dollars
>>
It's called survival of the fittest. AMD just produces crap products, Nvidia has been beating them for years now.
>>
>>55654975
>Survival of the fittest
>When AMD always pushes new technologies while Nvidia kikes use shady marketing and payoffs

But keep believing Nvidia has some magic quality that makes them "The brand", good goy.
>>
>>55654781
Nobod cares
>>
>>55655071
Nvidia cards run cooler, use less power, and are faster. They are just superior and that's why AMD is in such shit right now.
>>
>>55655249
run cooler because Nvidia removed hardware necessary for dx12 and async

runs faster in Nvidia selected goyworks games

try harder anon
>>
>>55655298
Uhh they run cooler because their heatsinks are better and they use less power.

They're faster because the hardware is literally superior.
>>
>>55654781
>giving a shit about corporation's bad business decisions
lmao
>>
AMD got hit by Intel's and Nvidia's jew tactics so hard that they no longer can afford R&D. It takes them so long to develop new shit that it's already obsolete when its released. The only way they can sell anything is to make it extremely cheap, which means non-existent profit margins.
>>
>>55654917
amd claim +40% ipc on zen, current skylakes have 50% better ipc so they still get blown away.

its not looking promising.
>>
>>55655529

They've been telling us "+40% IPC!!!1!one" for over a year now too, and it will be another year before you can buy Zen. Two years of hype before the disappointing reviews land.
>>
>>55655373
kek, how can you have superior hardware when thered no hardware at all?
Nvidia literally ditched the nexessary hardware for Async

Delusional retards will be delusional
>>
>>55654975
>AMD just produces crap products
lol intel had to bribe oem mfgrs to use intel chips.
>>
>>55654781
AMD zealots suck.
>>
>>55654781
They did this to themsleves by putting shit out. Year after year. Good riddance for this piece of shit company and hopefully amdrones will be wiped with it too. God bless.
>>
>>55654781
>3 years of shitty GPUs rebrands
>last competitive CPU was Phenom II
>>
>AMD slowly dies out
>Intel/Nvidia's jewing intensifies

>hardware improvement slows to a crawl
>entry level i3 costs 300+
>entry level gtx xx50 costs 500+
>>
>>55657030
>people defend this
>>
>>55655593
That's interesting. Nvidia's invisible hardware is beating AMD's. So AMD's hardware is worse than invisible.
>>
File: rock-clapping.gif (2MB, 357x296px) Image search: [Google]
rock-clapping.gif
2MB, 357x296px
>>55655853
>>
>>55655853
This. gif related is basically their engineering department.
>>
File: ezgif-3115281432.gif (3MB, 378x200px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-3115281432.gif
3MB, 378x200px
>>55657402
Fucking file limits
>>
File: 007.png (243KB, 524x601px) Image search: [Google]
007.png
243KB, 524x601px
>>55657030
>>
>>55657326
>If I pay the companies that develop games to favor my card, the game runs better
> No hardware for Async
>no High bandwidth memory
>Must be the hardware
>>
>>55657030
Good, this is literally only a problem for poorfags and children
>>
>>55654781
Why is this ugly whore being spammed on g?
>>
>>55657460
AMD doesn't have high bandwidth memory either. The Fury series of graphics cards does, but the first generation HBM is kinda shit really.
>>
AMD's fine for 4+ core CPUs. My old Athlon II just keeps on keeping up.

Stay away from AMD video cards though. I can't vouch for those.
>>
>>55657030
>PC gaming is now limited to working professionals
>kids and teens stuck playing on XBone
>>
File: madmod.jpg (227KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
madmod.jpg
227KB, 1024x768px
>>55657030
>AMD dies out
>Govt cant give less of a shit
>Intel cant raise prices due to desktop market shrinking rapidly
>Nvidia doesnt want to alienate their buyers for the same reason
>Nobody changes anything

And nothing of value was lost. Good riddance.
>>
File: cuck.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>55658016
yeah because the prices haven't been increasing as they both gain more marketshare and mindcontrol
>>
>>55654781
Fuck you OP. You think that we're be better off with AMD's shit competition? First off, Intel's real competition is Qualcomm, Samsung, Apple, et cetera. Second, if AMD starts to fail they can still spin off ATI and ATI would be better off for it. AMD should never have bought ATI, and shareholders never should have allowed it.
>>
>>55659454
This. So Much This. AMD cannot fucking compete for shit, we need a worthy company to take on Nvidia.
>>
>>55657460
>it's all just a big conspiracy against AMD

Gotta love this crap. It's hilarious considering both consoles run AMD GPUs. You'd think the games would actually be optimized for AMD GPUs, right?

The truth is that Nvidia is just plain faster and better in basically every way.
>>
>>55659454
Intels real competition is unironically Intel. They compete with their own old chips.
>>
>>55659769
>it's all just a big conspiracy against AMD

Intel does still owe $1.45 billion in fines for unfair and damaging practices against AMD though.
>>
>>55657460
>Furfag
fuck off
>>
>>55659921
>Intel

I thought we were talking about Nvidia vs AMD?

Let me guess, you think Nvidia is all in on this big conspiracy, maybe they're working with Intel?

Top kek.

Reminds me of how black people think white people are conspiring to kill them, when the truth is it's black people who end up killing other black people way more often.
>>
>>55657460
And guess what. Nvidia is going to keep paying companies not to use async, and your precious dx12 at best is going to reduce the gap from amds dogshit driver support.
>>
>>55660126
Go back to >>>/pol/, pajeet
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.