[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blu ray player stopped working and I'm looking to buy another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Blu ray player stopped working and I'm looking to buy another one but I'm wondering if theres an alternative device similar to bluray players with a usb connection that's cheaper perhaps that can play movies. I torrent movies, put them in a usb drive, plug it into the blu ray player and enjoy said movies.
>>
>>55654176
Its called a computer
>>
>>55654193
yeah but im not looking to buy a pc nor do i have a laptop... this is for a seperate room.
>>
Get a Chromecast and use plex. It can transcode all your mkv files on the fly
>>
File: x1_slim.jpg (38KB, 800x603px) Image search: [Google]
x1_slim.jpg
38KB, 800x603px
xbox one slim variant coming out in august

>up to 2tb of internal storage
>USB input
>can play blurays
>capable of streaming video / twitch / youtube apps
>constant driver updates so you're always capable of playing the latest media

just wait till around December, they're prices should be lowered significantly since the xbone isn't doing too well
>>
>>55655917
heh, I got a X360 back in the day only to use it as media center, I own like 3 games for it as opposed to the 40+ PS3 games I own.
>>
>>55654216

Its called a computer
>>
>>55655917
Pajet pls kill yourself
>>
>>55654176
Literally use a computer
Get some small form factor PC and hook up an external blu ray player
>literally cheaper than any blu ray player
>>
>>55654176
an old 6GB PS3 with Linux
>>
>>55654176
i have a ps4 and a mini computer in my living room
>>
>>55655917
>i want to watch movies on my tv
>"you should buy a $400 games console"
Are you retarded?
>>
Why are you overcomplicating this. Just buy an Android tv box and torrent that shit straight to it and play it. Install Kodi too while you're at it.
>>
>>55656682
it's $300, but yeah, buying an entire console just to play blu rays is stupid

>>55654176
op, just get a refurb sony blu ray player, they're less than $50 on amazon
>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X4KZI78/
>>
>>55657227
That's possible? Damn. Got a link to a good android box?
>>
>>55657510
Go on wish and search "Android TV" and buy the least braggy\chinky looking one, most of them come preloaded with kodi and have great add-ons. other than what they have preloaded on them they're all pretty similar, also get a cheap wireless keyboard while you're at it, the remotes that come with the boxes are generally pretty shit.

> I own multiple chinkboxes and they all work fine and are worth what I paid for them.
>>
Why buy a Blu-Ray player, it sounds like you have no interest in purchasing Blu-Ray discs at all! Torrenting stuff makes you a scammer!
>>
Gosh what's it like being poor...you are probably under 25, which means you're the most voracious consumer of media, and yet you're the least willing to pay for it. Looking for the cheapest way to get something, no matter how illegal or unethical it is. What's it like being a literal parasite on society?

Just buy your content
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.