[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How good is Google Fi? https://fi.google.com/about/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: ProjectFi.png (32KB, 792x332px) Image search: [Google]
ProjectFi.png
32KB, 792x332px
How good is Google Fi?

https://fi.google.com/about/
>>
great if you always have wifi avail
>>
It's great if you don't use a lot of data. If you use more than 2GB a month, other options are likely better.
>>
>>55625890
>>55626373

Basically. I have it, and because I'm almost always on my home, school, or work's wifi network, it's great for me, but it might not be good for people who arent always on a wifi network.
>>
Its too expensive.
>>
I wish the talk and messaging wasn't so expensive. I barely talk or message.
>>
Can I have it in Canada?

In Canada the cheapest phone service is like 70 a month and you only get 1gb of data for that. And that's if you bring your own phone! Add 20 dollars if you get a new phone with the carrier...
>>
>>55625851
Fuck that shit. T-Mobile is cheaper than that.
>>
>>55625851

They just rolled out service with US cellular in addition to sprint and t-mobile

So my signal has been great everywhere traveling from Nicolet national forest in northern Wisconsin to Florida I have had at minimum 4g service and always able to make a call

Its still a work in progress, I dont use much data my phone mainly just gets emails and notifications from apps when im out of wifi

Wifi calling is crystal clear and being able to text people from any device through gmail on the hangouts integration is awesome

>>55627258
Find another services with this coverage and unlimited talk and text for $20
>>
>>55625851
What I've said to everyone : If you live in an urban environment and got wifi most of the time (desk job and home), get it, it's great. If you're out in the street most of the day and/or live in a suburban setting, don't, you're gonna rack up data charges that would not be there with a T-Mobile unlimited service
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.