[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple ID

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: dickphone.jpg (38KB, 400x410px) Image search: [Google]
dickphone.jpg
38KB, 400x410px
Hi /g/ I have a problem with a found iphone 5 ... I can't get past the activation because of the apple id confirmation, can't contact the previous owner because there is no SIM in it nor do I have any details about him/her as no one cared to retrieve it, >inb4 go kill yourself for stealing ... not everyone is a thief, I genuinely want to make the damn thing work
>>
Return the phone, Tyrone.
>>
Might as well turn it in mate. Apple will only unlock it with a receipt and I don't know of any other way past it.
>>
>>55570833
You can't get around it. Take it to an Apple Store and say you found it, they'll get it back to the owner no questions asked.

Trying to sell it on Craigslist won't work, because nobody will buy an iPhone with an iCloud lock.

Just return the phone.
>>
>>55570833
"Genuinely want to make it work"? So you just genuinely want to steal it? I guess that's OK then, DeShawn.
>>
File: 1454340337201.jpg (14KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
1454340337201.jpg
14KB, 245x206px
>>55570833
>>
File: tmp_12926-images(3)-86161107.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12926-images(3)-86161107.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
>>55570973
>>
File: 1457823064704.jpg (63KB, 960x515px) Image search: [Google]
1457823064704.jpg
63KB, 960x515px
OP here , ok so since there isn't a way I will give it back to the lady that turned it in to see if something can be done to it, thanks for the info /g/
>>
Hope you didn't pay any money for it.

Though you likely "acquired" it.

So just strip it and sell it for parts you monkey. Sell the battery, sell the display assembly. Don't sell the logic board because that's iCloud locked.

There ya go. The most nigger thing you can do with it.
>>
>>55571001
>Lady that turned it in

Tell her to take it to an Apple store?
>>
>>55571018
She is the one who found it, I generaly repair PC's not phones ... but I thought I might look at it
>>
>>55571045
Shait Tyrone give it back
>inb4 OP IS A FAGG IT
>>
>>55570833
Steal an Android next time nigger
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.