[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I become a Pajeet programmer? What do I have to do in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1462682830333.png (208KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1462682830333.png
208KB, 327x316px
How can I become a Pajeet programmer?
What do I have to do in my code to become one?
>>
File: 1455711230110.png (242KB, 409x407px) Image search: [Google]
1455711230110.png
242KB, 409x407px
bump
I know you guys love pajeets
>>
>>55560700
>>55560667
Fuck off.
>>
>>55560667
im kinda curious about what pajeet code is really like tBh

I have this idea of what good code is and what bad code is, and i've seen really bad code, but im curious about how far can pajeets take it, because its probably beyond anything we can even imagine
>>
>>55560667
>>55561026

go look at stack overflow in java and c# sections they copy from there verbatim with no comments or understanding.
>>
>>55561179
No comments isn't really a bad thing desu. As long as you keep your variable and function names all saying, and read the god damn code.

No understanding and copying seems more correct. And bonus points for doing your programming in PHP with some CMS system.
>>
Just make spaghetti code by harassing people on YouTube coding tutorial channeos for help on super specific problems and don't put any comments
>>
non-pajeet:
Hey this stackoverflow response does what I want. Let me take a few minutes to understand the code before I implement it.

pajeet:
copy. paste. POO IN LOO
>>
>>55560667
Pajeet here. Basically you goto college because your parents tell you to. Then you stick to the shitty syllabus which hasn't been updated in 3 decades(and learn nothing more) and write code in Turbo C. Then you join a designated shitting company like TCS or Infosys or Accenture for 3000$ per annum and they train you how to write your first non-C non-shit program. After 1-2 years you apply to go to the US because the H1B laws are flawed.

Colleges here are depressing and horrible. I'm dropping out to start my business.
>>
>>55560667
Use the following in combination:
- Java
- Windows
- A bajillion frameworks
- PHP even if not webdev because you are pajeet
- the street for shitting
- a headset for tech support even though you don't do tech support

Then you will become pajeet
>>
>>55561953
holy shit im laughing my ass off

>>55561935
you have my respect bro, not all indians would actually speak up or expose themselves to potential racism here.

i can honestly tell that you will end up working somewhere a lot better than a designated shitting company as you put it. you sound like you see the flaws in your environment and you are better than that.

you probably know your situation better but if you want my advice: dont go to the usa, come to europe. With H1B you will only find more shit, its a literal lottery and even if you win you'll be trapped in your job or deported, and if you go with a consulting company on H1B you'll just be a cheap slave.

In Europe however for what I heard there's no lottery and no humiliating system, just a minimum salary rule that ensures that you aren't getting hired as a cheap grunt, which happens to be just what you want.
>>
>>55561935
literally know someone who did this, accenture and all
>>
>>55562093
>dont go to the usa, come to europe
I am legally allowed to get Portuguese citizenship because of my place of birth but choose not to. I'd rather work for my country.
>>
>>55560667
Do as little work as possible to make the client / manager / etc go away.

Take zero pride in your work

Do not, under any circumstances, think for yourself.
>>
>>55562159
well i heard its kinda hard to get a non-offshore job in there but good luck mate you have potential as i said
>>
>>55561026
>>55561179
Oh I have something interesting to tell you about. Some days back a final year student approached me to get her microcontroller based home automation project done through me, when I was in the 2nd year and am myself terrible at programming(I like networking). Basically found out that she was kicked out from her project group because she hadn't done a thing till like a week before the submission. The Python code was copy-pasted from Github and with changes to add MS Access, which broke it.

Work culture is horrible here. I have seen families go on vacations pretending they are going for a conference from gubbernmint and company money.

>>55562191
>well i heard its kinda hard to get a non-offshore job
Not really. It's infact hard for me to meet up to the demand. People need competent people here and network/sysadmin guys are hard to find here.
>>
>>55562159
based d'souza
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.