[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Computer Shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

Who remembers (or hell still goes to if they actually still exist) computer shows? Where you would try to find bargains before there was newegg and other online places.
>>
File: cod401b.jpg (40KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
cod401b.jpg
40KB, 600x450px
Posting more computer show
>>
>>
>>
>>55542256
fuck yeah, I remember going to those in Liverpool in the late 90s
>>
Look at all the great deals written on sticky notes!
>>
My old bosses first job was actually going to these and helping his boss at the time to setup their booth. He said it was awesome. Then again, that was like the early 90's so....
>>
So they're like gun shows only with computers? interesting.
>>
I remember going to them back in the early 2000s... I think 2004 was the last time I went, and then they stopped doing them.

I am also seeing less and less computer stores.
>>
File: alg-tech-jpg.jpg (108KB, 750x496px) Image search: [Google]
alg-tech-jpg.jpg
108KB, 750x496px
What hidden treasures can you find?
>>
Oh hai let me help you upgrade your ram!
>>
>>55543267
Yeah lots of old and newer computer parts would be around and other electronics and things sometimes.
>>
File: Tech-Fairs-Computer-Fair_opt.jpg (37KB, 471x315px) Image search: [Google]
Tech-Fairs-Computer-Fair_opt.jpg
37KB, 471x315px
Maybe that classic thinkpad you've been wanting because of /g/ is right around the corner!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.