[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Por que?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: lolzerodayscmon.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
lolzerodayscmon.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Just finished watching a documentary called Zero Days which is mostly about Stuxnet and throughout the whole documentary there's clips of someone running tree in two seperate terminals/cmd prompts (the image attached is a screenshot I took). Overall the documentary was pretty good and informative but wtf man, why the 'hurdurr im a hacker look at my green and red colored terminals' bullshit. That is some gui interface using visual basic shit. I get that it panders to people with almost no technical knowledge but still...lotta tree smoking went on for those extra shots imo
>>
>chrome
>vlc
>windows
>1366x768
Por qué, indeed
>>
>>55500014
Did you know that television is make believe? Like those aren't actual events you're seeing. They're pretending to do those things for a camera.

I hope that clears up the situation for you.
>>
>>55500014
they often use the program cmatrix in documentaries and shows, CNN even used it for a hacker video they did I believe. Also get MPV, VLC is pretty bad lmao.
>>
>>55500054

I'm surprised they don't just open a linux terminal and compile some huge file. Then again that would take some actual computer knowledge.
>>
>>55500040
You don't say? You'd think that for a highly informative documentary they'd at least do something less cringeworthy like tcpdump or some shit.
>>55500037
and this isn't my personal laptop (I don't own one but steal/borrow this one occasionaly for work).
>>55500054
what's wrong with VLC? :( why the bandwagon hate for it?
>>
>>55500037
How to be a fucktwat and avoid the main point.
That's because of retards like you we cannot have any conversation on that board.
>>
File: cancer.gif (431KB, 240x126px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.gif
431KB, 240x126px
>>55500014
shiiiii, found the cancer, boss

>windows 10
>>55500037
>>
I actually think it's funny and kind of enjoy how mesmerized people are when they see a CLI.

Install a program using apt-get and people will think you're a computer genius.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.