[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://archive.is/e7fGp What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1468074393464819.jpg (760KB, 2016x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1468074393464819.jpg
760KB, 2016x1306px
https://archive.is/e7fGp

What
>>
>life is hard
Hitler should've gassed his family.
>>
>>55491571
but it is true. i'm poor and would never have enough money to buy a gtx1080
>>
>>55491571
>i7
>maximus 8
>macbook air
how can you waste so much money?
>>
> I was literally bleeding from a cut on my hand by the end of it, which my YouTube guides said was common. I bled for this fucking thing.

How fucked up do you have to be to do this?
>>
>>55491571
This is more of a testament to the state of journalism than it is to the state of building a pc.
>>
>while a power supply is cheaper from Walmart.

oh lawd
>>
>I could have saved a significant amount of money bargain hunting, but this was an inconvenience I was happy to avoid for a price.
>Overall, I paid around an extra $100 to buy everything from one store.

PC PART PICKER. IT DOES IT FOR YOU.

let alone how fucking hard is it to check amazon, newegg, and what? ncixus? three fucking sites? that's so much of an inconvenience?

fucking shit
>>
>Get used to the idea that this is something you're going to have to keep investing time and money in as long as you want to stay at the cutting edge or recommended specifications range for new PC games.

You're usually good for a few years. Then you'll either need to fork out more money or get used to everything not being set to 'ultra'
>>
>Another change I made to the PC Gamer build in the name of convenience is buy one, slightly slower 1TB solid state drive instead of one smaller but faster solid state drive and another smaller, cheaper one.
>I just didn't want to manage storage across multiple drives.

because telling installer X to install on drive D instead of C is so hard

oh man he's gotta tell steam to create a steam library on D! so tiresome!
>>
>>55491749
More a reminder. There's no requirement that 'journalists' aren't retards.
>>
>Let's take for example the manual for my—brace yourself—"ASUS Republic of Gamers Maximus VIII Hero" motherboard. As you can tell by its ridiculous name, this thing is being marketed specifically to people who are building PCs to play games, but there's no easy-to-find "quick setup guide." Instead, there's an inscrutable 160-page manual that didn't help me find out where to plug in anything.

the name might be ridiculous but how hard is it to actually pay attention? you plug the one end into the other similar port. a sata cable only fits into a sata port. a processor only goes into one socket that stairs at you in the face where its post to go. it even has a golden diamond that tells you the correct orientation.

building a computer is awfully similar to legos. i guess these people are terrible at legos.
>>
File: Author.jpg (713KB, 2073x2701px) Image search: [Google]
Author.jpg
713KB, 2073x2701px
>>55492301
>>55491571
I think i found the author.
>>
>>55491571
>Vice
Should have expected retardation from a Vice journalist.
>>
>>55494004
Drug addicts and faggots
>>
>>55494004
Vice writer
Born and raised among niggers (Brooklyn)
Asks how to build a PC on Reddit

What did we ever expect...
>>
>>55492301

Shit is easier than legos

You can place any lego anywhere

With a computer, shit can usually only go in one place
>>
>>55494004
Vice litterally said photography is racist because on old film cameras it was hard to get the expose right that white people and black people would both look nice in the same picture. They breifly mention that this is because at the time 95% of their customers were white, and developing a film for inter-racial familys would be a massive waste of money but then continue on with their "all americans are racist" rhetoric.
>>
>>55491642
I feel you.

I couldn't get a 1080, so I bought 6 rx 480
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.