[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What all is it blocking, on youtube, this seems excessive.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: lots.png (832B, 44x39px) Image search: [Google]
lots.png
832B, 44x39px
What all is it blocking, on youtube, this seems excessive.
>>
>>55330923
For what it's worth, it's the same for me when I've been watching a lot of YouTube videos.
>>
>>55330923
It's blocking the cp you're trying to view. Degenerates fuck.
>>
>>55330923
>youtube
>owned by google/SJW
>a company that literally makes all of its revenue from tracking people, serving ads, and political manipulation
>>
>>55330923
It just stacks the blocked items as you open new videos, realistically it would be only like 10
>>
>>55330984
yeah i have another youtube tab open and its only at 23.
>>
>>55330984
this
with spf (structured page fragments) the browser doesnt load a new page, only the content get changed so the blocked count doesnt reset and keeps going up
>>
>>55331154
I noticed the behaviour (the counter not resetting) but didn't know why that was. Thanks.
>>
>>55330923
Youtube keeps track of how much of a video you watched and for how long. This information is useful for the video creators as well as youtube itself.

They send out pings once every few seconds to the server showing how much you've watched, thats what ublock blocks and why these stack up so much. Notice how the number goes up when the video is playing but stops when you pause?

I've seen the same thing happen on medium.com which keeps track of how much of their articles you've read.
>>
Gee OP I don't know have you tried opening the fucking logger
>>
>>55331341
wow i never knew that existed thank you.
>>
>>55330923
semi related:

can someone please tell me how to unblock an element I accidentally blocked
>>
>>55333010
go to ublock options > my filters
delete the line that has the filter
hit apply
>>
if you're just clicking around, the number keeps climbing. that's not that abnormal. it's probably just youtube taking various paths to try and load some ads and adblock blocking them as unique entries.
>>
Is this adblock or noscript/scritpsafe?
>>
>>55331325
This may be true, but the counter registers hits even as a video is paused. It was worse before in terms of tracker hits per minute, regardless of whether or not the video was playing.
>>
>>55333114
that's just ublock

mine has reached more than 1000 and it gets a bit laggy there
>>
if any of you guys ae using disconnect addon along with ublock origin
disconnect has to be insalled befor ublock , its the only way they both work properly
>>
>>55330923
Youtube is basically a title, comments, and a video.

Press F12 and tell me why it barely constitutes 1% of what you actually download.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.