[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason that OSX devices don't get hacked is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images(7).jpg (36KB, 540x531px) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
36KB, 540x531px
The only reason that OSX devices don't get hacked is because the people hacking wouldn't get anything out of hacking it.

It is not because OSX devices are more secure or anything like that.
No incentive for the hackers = no reason to hack it.

Same semi-applies to iDevices, though the lack of hacks on them is due to the lack of access that a hacker would gain. (I can't construct a sentence)
>>
>>55308096
>unironically thinking mr robot has anything semblance of realism
>>
>>55308129
Unironically misunderstanding the irony in the picture
>>
>>55308096

Do you even computer bro?

It's about stealing useful/personal information, which is stored with any OS.

Also, pro-tip: learn to fucking use google.com

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-main-reasons-why-UNIX-Mac-does-not-get-viruses
>>
>>55308248

PS I thought the picture was hilarious.
>>
os x and ios devices get hacked all the time
>>
>>55308096
Even more applies to desktop linux because the only thing there is is anime (trash)
>>
>>55309137
u are crazy, that is the only reason for hack.....anime
>>
>>55308248
>The Memory Management Unit (MMU) in the CPU hardware.

NT BTFO
>>
File: 1466017656103.jpg (32KB, 540x527px) Image search: [Google]
1466017656103.jpg
32KB, 540x527px
>>55308248
>quora
>>
>>55308096
>The only reason that OSX devices don't get hacked is because
... it's not a no-brainer walk in the park like it is with Windows.
Therefore 98% of "hackers" don't have any idea of how to do it. They are just scriptkiddies, after all. The other 2% stick to Windows because that's what everyone else hacks.
But they'e not sheeple, really. They just go along with the majority. Like lemmings.
How do you like Windows 10, anyway?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.