[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your keyboards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Trying to unclutter my desk, so I ordered this bluetooth keyboard with illuminated keys with no numpad for just $25. For that price, I hope it's a good deal.
>>
>>55282038
i have a das keyboard but honestly after spending all day typing on my MBP the change over to a mechanical keyboard is a little annoying.

The key travel and everything else is just too different for the benefit of a few hours after getting home from the lab.
>>
File: ms-desktop3000-large.jpg (693KB, 4107x1423px) Image search: [Google]
ms-desktop3000-large.jpg
693KB, 4107x1423px
>>55282038
This is my current keyboard btw.
>>
>>55282057
I've changed keyboards so many times in my life. Layouts I've used: US International, UK, Brazilian Portuguese, Swiss German, German. All mechanical and as a result I've never learned to type properly. Always looking down at the keyboard to type. Hopefully the Logitech K810 will change that. This will (hopefully) be the layout I will stick to.
>>
>>55282038
WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU ORDER IT FOR THAT PRICE?

THEY COST FUCKING 100USD+ HERE
>>
File: scrot624.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
scrot624.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>55282155
At Amazon. It's a returned unit. The customer bought it thinking it was the K811 (Mac version) and returned it.
>>
>>55282179
This looks very compact, but is the typing noisy with those blocky keys?
>>
>>55282200
Ah, fair enough.

I got the keyboard myself, had to buy a new one since the battery suddenly decided to die. Lasted me 3 or so years with average 1 week of charge.

But this new one only lasts 2-3 days.
Guess I had a freak battery the first time.

If you want a wireless mouse(touchpad) logitech has the T650 which fits the keyboard perfectly.
>>
>>55282236

Sounds like a good keyboard then since you're a recurring customer! Thanks for the touchpad tip, but I really dislike touchpads. I have the performance mouse MX and will hold to it for dear life.
>>
>>55282461
Yeah I simply love the keys on the K810. And I don't use numpads.

It's great if you use multiple PCs too since you can just switch between 3 different bluetooth connections.

I've noticed that when I had my bluetooth adapter in the rear of the pc I got bad connection issues from 4-5m away. But having it in the front solved that.
>>
>>55282038
Eww! Chiclet desktop keyboards!
>>
File: pok.png (4MB, 1291x969px) Image search: [Google]
pok.png
4MB, 1291x969px
>>
File: P1060772.jpg (3MB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
P1060772.jpg
3MB, 2272x1704px
which one?
>>
Regular keyboards have fucked my shoulders
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.