[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW TO KNOW IF MY COMPUTER AND MY CELL are tapped (INTERVENED)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (2KB, 161x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 161x90px
HOW TO KNOW IF MY COMPUTER AND MY CELL are tapped (INTERVENED)
>>
Well first you fix your paranoia by ending your meth binge, then you get a clean install of windows
>>
I'm serious I do not suffer from any disorder
>>
>>55281664
But not windows 10.
>>
>>55281654
I JUST CHECKED FOR YOU AND THEY TOTALLY ARE.
YOU SHOULD START RUNNING NOW.
YOU'RE WELCOME.
>>
as you know I'm on Windows 10?
>>
You usually hear a click when someone taps your phone. Sometimes even a few tones as it connects.

Same with computers. A slight delay or buffering as the TCP/IP splitter connects. Sometimes you get a few garbled characters as well.

Just look out for these things and you'll be fine OP.
>>
but check in C:\Users\Kevin\cp\traps
>>
I'm not playing
>>
Go to C:\Windows\System32 and check for anything with suspicious names, THEN DELETE ASAP
>>
>>55281654
>HOW TO KNOW IF MY COMPUTER AND MY CELL are tapped (INTERVENED)
Simple test.
Are they switched on?
>>
>>55281654
Power them off.
If they turn back on alone they are bugged.
>>
assume they are and act accordingly.
>>
>>55281654
Doesn't matter.
If they are they already have enough to charge you, the rest is just a formality.

Just take your computer with you to the nearest police station and turn yourself in.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 276x183px
Open your computer and look for these.

These are radio transmitters that send your keystrokes and data across FM radio signal to waypoints across the country that forward the data to the NSA.

If you have any of these in your computer pull them off. You may need to twist or bend them to remove them.
>>
>>55282721
Wait. Some are different sizes and color. Do I remove those too?
>>
>>55283006
Those are different agencies. They all use different colors.
>>
>>55282721
this, it's easy and the best solution
>>
File: 1466464760984.png (593KB, 1185x1029px) Image search: [Google]
1466464760984.png
593KB, 1185x1029px
>>55283006
Don't trust him he lies to you those are capacitors
>>
>>55283134
With a high capacity to transmit data.
>>
>>55281752
Hone̷s҉tly͝, ̸I ̸d͢òn't ̛thin͘k ͏OP h̡a͞s ͠an̸y̵t̵h̢i͟ng tò reąll͘y͢ ͟wo͘r̡ry ̢ab͝o̷u̸t̢.͟ ̵I̡f͟ he wa͘s͏ b̴eing ̶w͢atched͠,̛ ́I'm ̕s͢ųr̨e͏ ͏it'̀s͘ ͢f̸o͘r hi͡s ǫwn ͡safeţy.͡
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 600x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 600x386px
>>55283134
>He doesn't know about fake capacitors hiding radio transmitters inside.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.