[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ergonomic kb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey /g/ents, looking for an ergonomic keyboard that won't break the bank, doesn't have to be mechanical; bonus if wireless.. Is pic included any good?
>>
>>55265783
Yeah that is a good kb. I bought a few of them for friends as I get a deal on them. They really like using them.
>>
>>55265812
gud to know, do you also know if the mouse that is included in some bundles is any good?
>>
>>55265783
I have it, some points:

+
It's very comfortable to write on quite different from a "normal" keyboard but you get used to it in an hour or two, and I'd never go back now.
So far it's been very reliable, I've returned to playing WoW recently and despite having pressed the "1" key what feels like a million times it hasn't skipped a beat or gone wonky like I've experienced on other keyboards.
The combined F-keys/media keys work well for me, I like the saved space.

-
The "plush" wrist rest absorbs sweat/water, so it can be stained. That said, since it absorbs water, it can be soaked and cleaned that way.
Dust shows up very easily on the gloss finish between the keys.
The combined F-keys might be troublesome for some.

The kb seems to have a great battery life, despite A LOT of use I'm still using the included batteries after 6 months. The included software is good I think, it allows you to turn off keys and change a bunch of other stuff I haven't looked into.

The mouse was fairly comfortable but of bad quality, at least mine was. The scroll wheel didn't work properly from the beginning (there was no resistance in side-scrolling to the left, it didn't return to "center" and when it was "tilted" to the left the ordinary scroll function didn't work). After about five months the right mouse button stopped working. Again, I've been playing games like WoW and League of Legends which use the right-click extensively, but I've never had any mouse fail before, let alone after 4-5 months.

I'm now using the Microsoft keyboard with a Logitech M705 wireless mouse, and using a wireless USB "dongle", without any interference between the three, so that's good!
>>
I had one of their older ones and really liked using it, but as for whether or not it made much difference for me... I dunno. I've never had any wrist problems or anything, but it was comfy.

The only problem for me was that I was in uni at the time, and using regular keyboards intermixed with my ergo was pissing me off so I just went back to my regular. I wasn't autistic enough to take an ergo keyboard with me.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.