[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is literally nothing wrong with Pinta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

There is literally nothing wrong with Pinta
>>
If you say so.
I never heard of this software.
>>
are you fucking kidding me you cunt? I mean it's pretty good, but try to select some part of the image with the selection tool and then resize the selected part. You can't. You have to cut+paste it into a new image, doing it with the menu option Image -> Resize and then pasting it back.
>>
what the fuck is a pinta and why is it trojan-infested.
>>
>>55203115
It's inferior to Photoshop.
>>
if you're on windows, there is no reason to not use paint.net instead apart from muh freedoms (which is sad, because paint.net is amazing). Pinta's still has ongoing development iirc. I remember when I got annoyed that you couldn't do paint style curved lines in it, and a few months later they actually added them.
>>
>There is literally nothing wrong with Pinta

The fact that most of us, myself included, have never fucking heard of it before means yes, there's something wrong with Pinta and it usually means it's some shitty open source piece of shitty open source shit that some shitty open source shit freetard is shilling off as something that matters when it's actually just another piece of shitty open source shit.

See how that works?
>>
>>55203115
GIMP is superior.
>>
File: 1466574363001.jpg (168KB, 521x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466574363001.jpg
168KB, 521x800px
>>55203356
Whoa, you're a real tough guy with all those mean words
>>
>>55203115
>There is literally nothing wrong with Pinta
It can't even manage to open a larger file on my system (not a problem with Paint.NET).
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.