[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help with coding for a noob

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Hey guys I want to make an application to launch some programmes on my pc.

I.e. I want to hyperlink application shortcuts into one application. Like I'll have a screen with buttons and clicking those buttons will launch recycle bun etc.

I want to make this to clean up my desktop. I know I could just make a master folder and copy all the shortcuts there but I want to do this instead.

Is there any way for a noon like me to do this? Maybe with a batch file?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>55171796
install gentoo
>>
>recycle bun

But anyway, an easy way to do this would be to right click on your desktop go to view and hide your desktop icons.

Then pin your file explorer (if you haven't done so already) and access it that way.

P.S /g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

But what do you know, it's summer
>>
>>55171796
Create a new folder. Put all the shortcuts you want in there. Right click on the folder. Pin to start. Now all your shortcuts are located in one easy to reach and unobtrusive place.
>>
>>55171796
>application to launch some programmes
>hyperlink application shortcuts into one application
>I know I could just make a master folder and copy all the shortcuts
wat kind of cringe is this?
make a tool/side-bar (drag and drop the tollbar onto one side of the screen and autohide it if you like) of that shortcuts folder and you are set
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.