[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Friday 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Who here is already waiting for Black Friday before making their next build? I've been using the same build for the past four years, with gradual upgrades. But with Zen coming around the corner, I'm looking to get a new case, RAM, mobo, etc., with PCI passthrough in mind. (Not sure what I'll do with the build while I wait for Zen to come out. maybe get a cheap skylake CPU so I don't end up with extra DDR3?)

What kind of stuff tends to get a good sale on Black Friday? For instance, I've been eying the Carbide 200R or 300R. Would it get cheaper, or is it about as cheap as it will get right now? If I don't get it now, could stock run out?

/brokeplebgeneral/
>>
Only saved $90 for new parts bc crippling debt
>>
This is so fucking stupid.
If you need a new computer, you buy at the time you need it.
Waiting months and months and depriving yourself of a new computer for months just to save a bit of money tells me that your time is completely worthless because you would have bought the parts already if you needed the computer NOW.
>>
>>55168331
>This is so fucking stupid.
>If you need a new computer, you buy at the time you need it.
You seem pretty pissed off at the idea that people would plan ahead for a big purchase. No, I don't need a new computer, my current one is fine for my daily use. It's just pretty old (phenom ii), has no cable management, and limits me from doing a PCI passthrough build. Since there's no emergency, I can do some research on my purchase.
>>
planning to get some ssds to stick on some older laptops
>>
>>55168331
This is true, but the one exception is on the cusp of new stuff, IE the RX 480. But the rule for that is 'don't wait until you know the release date'
>>
black friday has been a joke for a very long time. it's a consumer cattle call at this point with mediocre "deals" and crowds of idiots.

just buy parts as they go on sale/clearance.
>>
>>55167924
>black Friday
>Actually good sales
There are better sales throughout the year usually.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.