[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETHEREUM / DAO CUCKS BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

ahahaha aHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA

you KNEW this shit would happen you dumb faggots
have fun losing all of your ETH you retards
>>
How did they even let it happen?
>>
Duh dude

For some reason people trust these third party coin storehouses
>>
Eth will probably bounce back.
Kinda like the bitcoin Mt Gox thing.
Glad I didn't invest in it though, I considered it but decided the growth potential for bitcoin at the current time is better.
>>
>>55151240
it's not even ethereum's fault, it's the fucking retards that run the DAO.

honest to god if you 'invested' in the DAO you need to be shot for mental retardation
>>
Wasn't there security concerns a long time ago? Were people not allowed to withdraw a long time ago due to those concerns?
>>
File: 1466293210816.gif (2MB, 371x206px) Image search: [Google]
1466293210816.gif
2MB, 371x206px
I don't know what to think of Ethereum either way. It's a bit of a circlejerk and until now, there is no 'unstoppable application' as some kind of demo.

Because who's really going to be dumb enough to code an unstoppable silkroad successor? It's totally possible, a decentralized market, kinda like OpenBazaar and Ethereum combined. You will get locked up for it, but then it stays online, which would be quite a kek.

But that would be a 100% death sentence for anything. I'm not gay, I don't want prison.
They even got the silk road dudes with captchas, I mean honestly, it's impossible to do shit nowadays.

Everythings fucked, fuck these fucks.

Instead of getting to real LSD, like I'm supposed to, I get fucking RCs because fucking NSA niggers bringing down the good stuff fuck you FUCKING FUCK

Gotta love them untrustworthy niggerdealers using Windows 10.
Or stab them and take their place instead.

Why not stab people instead, I mean everythings illegal nowadays, could also go on a rampage and have some fun instead.
>>
This is an AMD vs NVidia thread now

So which one is faster? Intel or AMD?

Or should I go for Arch Linux instead?
>>
>>55151430
>It's totally possible, a decentralized market, kinda like OpenBazaar and Ethereum combined.
That sounds awesome
>>
All of the Eth is safe btw

The guy who stole it can't get any of it
>>
File: 1465736789195.png (137KB, 407x405px) Image search: [Google]
1465736789195.png
137KB, 407x405px
>>55151475
All of the ETH now belongs to Tim Cook.

>>55151472
ikr? too bad my ISP cut off my phone so that the other people in this household got mad and wanted the ISP cucked router back again.

can't even set a fucking custom dns resolver on that fucking piece of shit and using other routers was made illegal in this piece of shit shitfuckcountry with fucking ugly merkel punk ass bitch shit cunt

>what are birds anon? why are we birds anon?
>but anon, we are ET and you are weird, stop acting so weird anon
>why are you so mad anon? did you miss out on a multi million dollar deal?
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm not even mad but I'm fucking mad at this piece of shit life. Even /g/ is getting spammed more and more with punk ass bitches spouting about graphics cards that don't even exist yet, even the last bastion got cucked by the google shitfuck

fuck aidschan, that shit is fucking retarded and full of cocaine birds

fuck that shit
>>
I'm not a big fan of crypto currency. What happened?
>>
>>55151728
they got """hacked""", like all crypto"""currencies"""
>>
>embed turing complete contracts
>shit blows up in your face
now who could *** P O S S I B L Y *** have seen this coming?

bitcoin used a non-TC stack PL for its transactions for a goddamned good reason: the BTC designers are not morons lacking a basic training in network security.
>>
>>55151430
>Because who's really going to be dumb enough to code an unstoppable silkroad successor? It's totally possible, a decentralized market, kinda like OpenBazaar and Ethereum combined. You will get locked up for it, but then it stays online, which would be quite a kek.
Freenet+BTC would probably solve this better
>>
>>55151240
> 22 year old retard writes crypto coin software
> in GO
> in fucking GO
> people more retarded than him put $100,000,000 into a literally half ass tested experiment
> written in GO
> written in fucking GO
> Some based guy goes over the code, which DAO defines as the law governing their assets
> Finds vulnerability in
> GO code
> fucking GO code
> Drains all the funds
> Retards wonder how a software
> written in GO
> written in fucking GO by a 22 year old Russian
> has failed.
>>
>>55151847
/thread
>>
>>55151847
Don't know what's your problem with GO.
>>
>>55151847
I love this post.
>>
>>55151887
It has it's uses, none of which are crypto.
>>
>>55151905
Really? What uses does Go have? I haven't found any
>>
>>55151847
Wait what language was this shit written in?

I don't understand why there are so many cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin does exactly what people use it for. It changes cash in to something that can be transferred electronically and is harder to trace. After being traded for drugs the dealer can quickly and easily exchange buttcoins for cash. Why do we need a hundred different versions of butt coins that do the same shit?
>>
>>55151920
Ethereum was created in an effort to circumvent sane security restrictions that the wise Bitcoin designers imposed on Bitcoin.

This is the result.
>>
>>55151920
Pump and dump schemes. Thats literally the point
>>
>>55151920
>Why do we need a hundred different versions of butt coins that do the same shit?
Because fucking money dude
Once bitcoin got started being traded for real money, altcoins popped up. Once altcoins started being traded for real money, the fucking avalanche started.

Being the guy who starts bitcoin 2.0 can make you a millionaire.
>>
>>55151916
Mybe you need to study more
>>
>>55151887
I just hate languages that have childish shit displayed on their front page.

> A
> FUCKING
> GOPHER

>>55151920
in GO
>>
>>55151973
forgot pic
>>
>>55151958
m8 I've been programming for 13 years now and even used go for a few months. Comparing it with other languages I still see no reason for its existence.

Everything it would be good at, some other language does even better. The general gist of it is “systems programming and nothing else”, but that breaks down in the light of rust or even C.

Heck, the entire language is based on some bastard mix between an ultra-high-level language like javascript and an ultra-low-level language like Go, except unlike Rust it does it in a weird and awkward way. (e.g. uses GC and slow duck typing / virtual function calls, simply because the developers didn't understand enough PLT to implement a real type system and static memory allocator)
>>
>>55151973
>I just hate languages that have childish shit displayed on their front page.
So much this
>>
>>55151430
>LSD, like I'm supposed to, I get fucking RC
there\s nothing wrong with 1p-LSD and 1a-LSD, get that.
>>
>>55151568
Anon, you need to cool down a little bit. It's not worth losing your mind over some stupid laws.
>>
File: 1466104058338.jpg (42KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466104058338.jpg
42KB, 604x604px
>>55152177
Thank you.
I will do calm down and will try to not lose my mind ever again.

I just want to see it happen, I lack the expertise for that particular project.
Somebody will be able to do it, but I run into problems constantly, I guess it was too much weed back in the days.
>back to the sudoku for me and my tiny brain ;_;

>>55152110
Do not want. Take care.
>>
>>55152537
>Do not want. Take care.
They're so similar most people can't tell them apart, and they're totally safe.
>>
>>55151568
well your isp-provided router situation is easily rectified. firstly check if it supports bridged mode- if yes then you can buy a better router and have it use the isp-provided one like a modem.
if it doesn't support bridged mode, then you'd have to double-nat by just connecting the wan of your new router the the lan of the isp one, and adding yours to the isp routers dmz and disabling wifi.
if you do only care about using custom dns servers, then you could alternatively disable dhcp on your isp router and use a raspberry pi or similar instead.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.