[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /g/uys here comes a somewhat retarded question but please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Sup /g/uys here comes a somewhat retarded question but please bear with me. Now i have bought an uefi mobo (asus rog viii hero ) and want to use use windows 7, fuck the metroshit and 10 i want to be as far away as possible from them, but i did not know that daz loader didnt work with uefi and that left me assblasted.

Now how the heck am i supposed to deal with that?. Is the only way to reformat and go full mbr again or is there some other ways?. Thanks!.
>>
>>55135156
Halp!. Btw i was going for the ultimate version.
>>
File: 123484536663.jpg (8KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
123484536663.jpg
8KB, 226x223px
>>55135156
>/g/ - your personal blog
>>
>>55135972
Animefaggot can you tell me where i am blogging?. I am just asking, since i do not want to deal with 8.1 or 10, if there is an activator or something for uefi mobo that run windows 7 ultimate.
>>
>>55136044
>136044▶
>>>55135972
Try google you fucking newfag
>>
>>55136066
I already tried but i am also asking here for reference last windows i actually used was xp and it came to me that problem. Can you at least give me some pointers or if you can not be arsed to do that i suggest that it would be wiser for you to not waste your time and keep fapping to some 2D waifus while leaving the thread alone. Thanks.
>>
Shut your bitch ass up OP
>>
>>55135156
Just install Linux OP
Nice taste in RPGs though
>>
>>55136144
win 7 loader faggot
>>
>>55135156
You can try disabling secure boot and enabling CSM if the board supports it. If it does, try booting in legacy first.
>>
>>55136169
but what about my gaymans?. (already dual boting shitbuntu). Thank anon btw download the album depicted in the image of the op.

>>55136177
but win7loader does not supports gpt uefi.

>>55136179
That was my second option but i would be losing the improvements of uefi. Although right now it doesn't affect me, since i only have 2tb, in the future could be problematic.

Now i was reading that if i go with profesional or enterprise i could just install it as is, with uefi, and use kms or tools to activate it. Would doing that solve the problem or would be better to just do what >>55136179 said?.
>>
>>55135156
use kmspico and post your retarded bullshit in /sqt/ in future
>>
>>55136344
My bad anon you are right.

But does kmspico works with the ultimate version and has no problem with uefi?. Thanks!.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.