[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the most cushy, low-effort job in technology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: anime question girl.jpg (50KB, 736x724px) Image search: [Google]
anime question girl.jpg
50KB, 736x724px
Whats the most cushy, low-effort job in technology?
>>
>>55017020
Toilet repairman in India
>>
>>55017020
IT manager of your mom's house
>>
>>55017029
F*CKING EPIC XD
>>
>>55017020
Rin a cute! Cute!
>>
>>55017103
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouHzuo8kook

Cute!
>>
Server Admin
the bigger the server, the more likely you are to kill yourself
>>
Admin at mid-sized companies. As long as the servers are running nobody cares what you do
>>
Sysadmin.

Though you have to be a really good one, and automate a lot of shit to prevent fires from breaking out, and to make sure nothing goes wrong.

If you're a bad sysadmin, you'll just be running around and getting calls at 3:00 AM.
>>
How do you become a sysadmin? Do you need a CS degree or is it more of a trade/tech school thing?
>>
>>55017360
Neither. Be competent and network. The best way to get a sysadmin job is to know somebody.
>>
>>55017419
>The best way to get a sysadmin job is to know somebody.
I think that's true of every job these days
hence my unemployment
>>
>>55017662
>>55017419
Good luck with that. Even networking for a job does not work anymore.
>>
A shitty software engineer
>>
>>55018283
Depends probably on the size of the company. I have pretty much no time to fuck off during the course of the day.
>>
>>55017865
>doesn't work anymore
Did something happen?
>>
>>55018396
pajeet happened, anon
>>
>>55018420
How do you outsource a sysadmin job? You have to be close enough to the server to put out a fire. That's not a joke, it actually happens.
>>
>>55018439
You put the server in India and have someone Stateside VC them when they can't do their job.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.