[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CHEAT USING GRAPHIC CALCULATOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 58720440.jpg (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58720440.jpg
112KB, 400x400px
I've got a Casio FX-9750ga graphical calculator and want to cheat for my chem exam by putting all the information from my book into it. I know you can just create programme and write down everything and save it, but that takes a millenia, what say you queefs?
>>
Learn your material
>>
>>55016877
If y'all could refrain from these virgin comments that'd be absolutely fab...
>>
If you have to cheat to pass I don't want you to graduate. Don't need another dumb ass working on the next windows.
>>
>>55016918
Says the highschooler
>>
Have you tried turning it off and on again?
>>
>>55016834
give it back Jamal
>>
>>55016834
you know what's a great way to cheat that you can't get caught? Put all the information into your brain. Teachers don't tell you this, but they have no way of searching your brain to make sure you're not cheating this way.
>>
>>55016834
I've done it before for an accounting exam. Be aware of your surroundings. I was almost caught.
>>
Cheating is stupid
You know better than this OP.
Dont be stupid OP.
Either way, you'll fail if its meant to be.
>>
Ok a few things we can assume about OP
OP is a fag.....
Op is a British high school student
Op is very despeate his exam is next week
Op is a smart prick
Op Chats shit
I rest my case
>>
>>55016834
If I were your teacher I'd make you all clear your graphing calculators anyway before you could use it.
>>
>>55017304
Exactly I thought they were all cleared before any exam
>>
>>55017328
In high school you had to clear it in front of the teacher, in college we weren't allowed to use graphing calcs at all for Chem because you don't fucking need one it isn't physics.
>>
>>55017429
If you need it in physics your teachers are doing something wrong.

For solving trig functions, logs, exps or harder multiplication/division you don't need a graphing calculator
>>
>>55017526
you dont need one the same way you dont need a drill to put a screw in. Its just faster and for some questions whether or not you can graph quadratics or perform mental math isn't really relevant or important, its just a step you're taking to answer a question.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.