[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to "hack girlfriends snapchat, Facebook " :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (42KB, 468x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 468x500px
How to find out if my girlfriend is cheating ( no surveys please )
>>
Just break up with her right now.
Even if you looked at her shit and found nothing, you're never going to trust her again.
>>
>>54969215
fuck off with this facebook shit and kill yourself
>>
>>54969232
Yeah basically. If you don't trust her enough that you need to read through her messages the relationship is already over.
>>
>>54969240
This
Only normies think you can just download some program and 'hack' shit
>>
>>54969215
First install gentoo, then hack into the mainframe using a visual basic GUI crack. You'll have to implant a virus. The best ones have laughing skulls or scary clowns that bounce around the screen.
>>
delete system32
>>
Haha I'll make sure to tie the noose tight ..naw haha , just curious is all were already broke up just wanted to get a clear confirmation is all, I'm a noob to this , wanted to see what the whole hoopla was about , any good tips ? Thanks guys
>>
File: Raised-Eyebrow-620x480[1].jpg (54KB, 620x480px) Image search: [Google]
Raised-Eyebrow-620x480[1].jpg
54KB, 620x480px
>>54969319
>>
>>54969319
ten feet higher amigo
>>
KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG I HOPE YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP GET THE FUCK OUT AAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>54969319

Leave her alone Tyrone. She is allready fucking Jamal.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 916x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 916x512px
Ok guys thanks for your input I'll go back to Mexico now Haha
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>54969400
>>
>>54969215
Your gf is a whore and yes, she is cheating you.
You can install gentoo to check if she is cheating you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.