[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this man have even a single flaw? Seriously. Whatever he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 13

Does this man have even a single flaw?
Seriously.

Whatever he touches turns into exponential growth. How can others in the /tech/ world even compete?
>>
>>54906919
yeah, androgenetic alopecia
>>
>>54906919
He looks gay and nerdy. And he's not much of a thinker, but he's posing as one.
>>
>>54906919
will you stop shilling this manlet already?
we don't need another jobs
>>
>>54906919
>Whatever he touches turns into exponential growth.

k'
>>
He doesn't have a likable personality and isn't smart enough to change his current personality to become more likable.
>>
>>54906967
>a thinker, but he's posing as one.
I believe that is the pose to suggest he is a visionary. A thinker would have their head supported by their hands.
>>
>>54906919
>Whatever he touches turns into exponential growth
D-do you think he'll touch me benis?
>>
>>54906919
>>54906991

He is doing good work, but has always been completely subsidized by the government with everything he has ever done.

On the net, this Musk obsession by 10 year old redditors is OK I suppose, just annoying to see it move to /g/
>>
>>54906991
>comparing Elon to Jobs
>More commonly known as the Tony Stark of modern day
>Compared to Henry Ford of Electric cars

How is he a Steve Jobs? The dude hardly takes a "Human Interaction" strategy on everything. One thing Steve Jobs is far too well known for.
>>
>>54906967
>He looks gay and nerdy. And he's not much of a thinker, but he's posing as one.
So he's the typical /g/ poster?
>>
>>54906919

Threads like these keep male white privilege alive and thriving in tech industries.

What does this thread have to do with /g/, nothing.
>>
>>54906919
lel bald manlet need shilling on a colombian cocaine baking forum
>>
SpaceX is great, we need more money put into space exploration.

The swaths of redditors who suck this guy off because he really badly explained the argument for a simulated universe need to stop playing minecraft and shoot themselves in the head.
>>
>>54907080
I believe that is the pose of someone being distracted by a shiny object which is off to the left of the camera.
>>
>>54907150
what does "privilege" have to do with /g/, an anonymous imageboard where sex, age and skin-color are unknown? for that matter, what the hell does skin color have to do with the technology industry? the only thing that should be judged is work ethic, attitude and code quality.
>>
>>54907252
Are you kidding?
The tech industry is permeated with white man privilege
Complete lack of diversity and sexism.
>>
>>54907292
>The tech industry is permeated with white man privilege

hahha, good one john..

But the industry will be majority Pjaeet if it isn't already.
>>
>>54907307
Pajeet privilege?
>>
>>54907307
Oh don't be naive
Microsoft, Google, Adobe put an Indian puppet CEO just to SEEM to be supporting diversity... it's just a trick. In reality Silicon Valley is dominated by rich white men.
>>
>>54907292
so what? who fucking cares. the "tech" industry needs people who produce quality results. if a black woman can't program to the quality level required by a company, she shouldn't be hired. If a white man can, he should be hired, and vice versa. Jobs aren't about sex and race, jobs are about who can fulfill the requirements and meet the goals of the company he/she is applying for. End of story.
>>
>>54907322
Don't forget azn.
>>
>>54907335
But patriarchy
>>
>>54907335
You just said black women shouldn't be hired ... that's so blatantly bigoted and racist.

Stay classy, /g/

You're /pol2/ now
>>
>>54907335
>>54907292
This. It just shows that women aren't suited for the job men are, otherwise they would be hired instead.
>>
>>54906919
>Whatever he touches turns into exponential growth.
apart from sexual inuendo, this statement is only true for his hair.
>>
>>54907357
>>54907335
this follows in "academia" as well, hiring for universities.
>work in a lecturing position
>get pushed for "diversity"
>Forced to hire two non-white women for tutoring roles, no matter what the experience
>students complain, get bad census report from student feedback
>all complaints are about the two non-white women
>can't fire them because DIVERSITY

students suffer in tertiary education because MUH DIVERSITY, faculties suffer because lower census scores mean less faculty funding.
>>
File: 1450393340999.jpg (45KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
1450393340999.jpg
45KB, 604x442px
>>54907119
>the Tony Stark of modern day
>>
>>54907062
havent all brilliant minds been somewhat autistic and not well liked?
>alan turing
>nikola tesla
>Etc
>>
>>54906919
He's a shitty speaker/presenter. Doesn't have any charm.
>>
File: 1363155549790.gif (80KB, 170x207px) Image search: [Google]
1363155549790.gif
80KB, 170x207px
>>54907335
>Jobs aren't about sex and race, jobs are about who can fulfill the requirements and meet the goals of the company he/she is applying for.
t. someone who has never had to deal with racial discrimination in employment. but I guess it's okay for people who are unfairly disadvantaged by our education and judicial institutions to just get fucked
>>
>>54906919
call me when he learns to talk in english
>>
>>54907465
>t. someone who has never had to deal with racial discrimination in employment.
no, t. someone who lives in the real world, not on tumblr. this is how shit works, not how you wish it to be. if you're not smart enough for the job, you can't just say "HEY BUT I'M BLACK" and get awarded a $120k starting position. It's about skills and qualifications, and if you don't have any, yes you can get fucked. whether you're black or white.
>>
>>54907465
>useless negro who is shit at working blaming the fact that he cant find a job on his skin color

if in fact all the shit you people talk is true
>same quality work
>get paid less
how can you explain no one fucking hires you?
>>
>>54906919
He's kind of a sperg and apparently a bit lacking in empathy and people skills.
Mere peccadilloes though considering his contributions to mankind.
>>
Mr. Buzzword and his firms with chink level corporate culture.
>>
File: 1464624785327.jpg (72KB, 468x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464624785327.jpg
72KB, 468x1000px
>>54907527
>He's kind of a sperg and apparently a bit lacking in empathy and people skills.
>on 4chin
>complain about being a sperg and lacking in empathy
>>
>>54907465
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>54906919
he's ascawed of AI
>>
>>54907600
Well, OP asked to find a flaw.
Nice digits.
>>
>>54907600
>on 4chin
>complain about being a sperg and lacking in empathy

if anything, being on 4chan makes it easier to identify spergs. Case in point, you yourself are a sperg for greentexting a comment regarding easily identifiable social skills, and I am a sperg for responding to you.
>>
>>54907465
Providing unfair advantage to someone because of their race during employment is not ethical. It's your problem if you are uneducated. Nobody is going to hire you when you are the objectively less qualified person just because of your race.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>54907701
>It's your problem if you are uneducated
t. someone who grew up in a good school system with ample educational opportunities
>>
File: 1398965206844.jpg (94KB, 544x479px) Image search: [Google]
1398965206844.jpg
94KB, 544x479px
>>54907501
>someone who lives in the real world
>It's about skills and qualifications
I suggest you open your eyes then, because racial discrimination in employment is a serious problem. If you think the "real world" is purely about skills and qualifications you're either underage or retarded.
>>
>>54907701
>Providing unfair advantage to someone because of their race during employment is not ethical
If you're white you've had unfair advantage in nearly every facet of society because of your race. How is that ethical?
>>
>>54907812
Keep believing that retard
plenty of educated middle class black people
plenty of educated asians
it's almost like it comes down to group culture more than skin color tumblr tard
>>
>>54907113

He's already pushed one country to completely adopt electric cars. That's pretty special I think.
>>
>>54907812

Quit being mad, git gud. It's about money, skills and relationships, not color. Once you get over your hang ups and stop making excuses you'll feel much freer and things will fall into place.

Black guy here btw.
>>
>>54907956
There is severe, factual, documented discrimination in the hiring process in most western nations. Stop being a nigger
>>
File: 1325508277948.jpg (30KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1325508277948.jpg
30KB, 680x510px
>>54907335
I think you don't understand anon.
This isn't about equality. It is about a soccer team rooting.
If anyone cared about equality, people wouldn't be categorizing everyone into racial and gender classes, and then making soccer matches out of them. Categorization is the antithesis of equality and egalitarianism.

The social justice movement operates with the social tact of a soccer riot.
You have clearly defined "teams". The teams the "progressives" root for are any team that's not male and not white.
The tinfoilhat and conspiracy movements have evolved. The "white male" is the new "Jew controlling everything", the "lizard aliens among us", the new "bed monster", the new "boogeyman".
People need something to bitch about to turn their minds away from their own failure and worthlessness, and nothing is easier than whining about white males.
>>
>>54906991
The difference is that Musk actually knows science and engineering,
while Jobs didn't know shit about anything except how to be a great marketer and businessman.
>>
>>54908000

You don't get it. Your attitude and mindset affects your demeanor. Choose to believe that nothing is wrong and that you're more than good enough and prove it and your body language will overtime signal that you are to everyone else involved - regardless of the color of your skin.

Ignore what other people think the reality is whatever it may be. Force what you want to happen. That's the only way to live.
>>
>>54906967
>He looks gay
He has two children, you know
>>
File: Lynching-1024x745.jpg (210KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
Lynching-1024x745.jpg
210KB, 1024x745px
>>54908217
>t. someone who has never encountered real racism
haha just believe that the noose won't kill you bro you'll be fine :^) it's all in your head
>>
>>54908000
>There is severe, factual, documented discrimination in the hiring process in most western nations.
1. Nations don't hire people for the private sector, the private sector does. Your statement only works for the state sector, and i'd like to see the findings for this.
2. The private sector is made of individualistic businesses. It isn't a monolithic whole, but a fractured web of competing businesses all operating in their own way and with their own philosophies.
At best you can argue that some individual businesses have discriminatory hiring processes,
but so fucking what? If you are one of those people who say Facebook can do whatever the fuck it wants on its platform because it is private, then you'd be a retarded fucking idiot to also argue that private sector businesses don't have a right to use whatever fucking hiring processes and systems they want. The next slippery slope is trying to regulate the operating philosophy and organization system of private entities, and then you are just being an Orwellian piece of horse puke.

I find it interesting for example how Femretards talk in generalizations (treating the sum of all individual companies as the same whole) because they are lazy to do the hard work (research individually) and be honest about it (then they would lose the rallying cry that ALL companies are anti-female), when they always call themselves as being against generalization. The double standards and the hidden intent behind this idiocy, is too apparent.
>>
>>54908251

Pretty much, yah. You either get the noose or you get a good life. And I have encountered racism but the only thing you can do in that case is be a respectable person even when they're being a dick. Sooner or later everyone will be the same color then you won't have to care. Until why would you be scared of that? Either move or be how you want to be.
>>
>>54907423
its possible to radically change your personality if you want to. Its like he doesnt even watch video of himself in interviews and can't understand how he comes across.
>>
>>54907113
>changing the word
>complains on 4chan about government subsidization.
As opposed to unemployed 56 year olds on 4chan with obsession with meme frogs.
>>
>>54908380
You can't change your personality (your nature), but you can change your thinking (your way of thought, your system of thinking).
Changing someone's nature is stripping them of their identity. It's the same as trying to cure the gay out of someone (at best they can go from homo to bisexual).
That's what's flawed about this "hate speech isn't free speech" idiocy. It's basically trying to engineer the behavior of society and forcibly transform it into a fucking mindhive according to some subjective and relative rulebook of what's "good" and what's "bad".
Such shit, whether out of good or bad intentions, always ended catastrophically in Human history. You don't fuck with Human individualism. You can tell people to change how they think (to not act upon their thoughts), but you can't change people's thoughts, preferences, and opinions (their nature).
>>
>>54908331
http://fortune.com/2014/11/04/hiring-racial-bias/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/britains-hidden-racism-workplace-inequality-has-grown-in-the-last-decade-9898930.html
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/nov/10/workplace-racism-racial-bullying-discrimination
https://www.chicagobooth.edu/capideas/spring03/racialbias.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/03/23/the-law-was-supposed-to-reduce-discrimination-but-it-made-hiring-more-racially-biased/
>>
>>54908331
>Your statement only works for the state sector
Also, I suggest you learn how to fucking read
>>
>>54906919
He's full of bullshit and his only skill is PR

Screencap this post and check Telsa's stock price and progress in offering real self driving cars in 5, then 10 years
>>
File: 1464794922006.gif (1MB, 317x223px) Image search: [Google]
1464794922006.gif
1MB, 317x223px
>>54908331
>Nations don't hire people for the private sector
wow, really? no fucking way!
>>
File: 1464421712669.png (222KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464421712669.png
222KB, 500x500px
>>54908231
>gay people never have wives and kids to hide their sexual identity

This guy.
>>
File: eF375Un.jpg (132KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
eF375Un.jpg
132KB, 858x990px
>>54906967
He literally makes cars that you can hear approcing you

Also electricity and the li batteries that store are made out of pixie dust right

He is like a human form of a fucking dyson fan
>>
>>54909060
Can't*
>>
File: 1301732332738.jpg (66KB, 485x728px) Image search: [Google]
1301732332738.jpg
66KB, 485x728px
>>54907083
Ayyyy
>>
>>54908892
You are posting research for the private sector, not for state jobs.
>>
>>54909395
No one said anything about state jobs except you
>>
He's probably a secret psychopath.
>>
File: 1465057675961.jpg (634KB, 2000x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1465057675961.jpg
634KB, 2000x1275px
>>54906919
>hair

He's definitely had some hair restoration?
>>
>>54909619
I said provide proof for state sector being discriminatory.
The private sector has no obligation to give a fuck. Only the state sector has an obligation to be egalitarian.
>>
>>54907422
The real Tony Stark was like back in the '80's.
>>
>>54907113
He had to sue to be allowed to compete against the state created contractor for space launch bids.
The other car companies take handouts as well. If he didn't take whatever tax credits are available, he'd be an idiot.
>>
File: 7.jpg (8KB, 151x168px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
8KB, 151x168px
I have been interested in some of the ideas that Elon Musk has, so I have l been looking into his companies. I have come to the conclusion that many of them are nothing more than scams. SpaceX isn't a real independent company considering it survives almost exclusively on government contracts. Not really that big of a deal but it not a real market company. Tesla, again it doesn't make any money based on the sales of it cars however it makes money by selling carbon credits, again a tie to government bullshit.

Then we come to Solar City, the company that "leases" solar panels to home owners via the power company. The whole business plan is to have people go door to door selling leases and then getting home owners to sign over their government rebates. It just seems like he doesn't have any real businesses that can make money with out some form of subsidy either directly from or mandated by the government.

I don't necessarily object to having government contracts or using government subsidies, hell I do a lot of this as well, just seems like these companies shouldn't be the darlings that they are.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.