[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discord bots? I have a smallish discord server for my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: facepalm.jpg (26KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.jpg
26KB, 480x270px
Discord bots?

I have a smallish discord server for my friend circle. There is a small contingent of friends who use the discord to spam memes/hentai/degeneracy. I'm sick of it. I can't hand delete all of their shit. I'm thinking of resorting to making a shitposter role that can't participate in normal chat rooms.

The thing is I dont want to ban pics or links because sometimes sharing pics is totally fine.

So my question is, is it possible to make a bot that deletes memes and nsfw posts? I realize this couldn't be a 100% thing, but I'm not even sure how it would be implemented.

Also telling them to stop and timing them out only encourages them...
>>
Ban the people, not the pics/links.

Fuck your high school retard friends.
>>
why not just make a board or whatever for them to post to and contain their shitposts there?
>>
>>54884322
I've tried that, but usually they don't pay enough attention to what text channel their in. I guess I could confine them to that board, and have a boat delete the chat history 1 hour after the last post or something.
>>
That's pretty hard. Google has some papers on lewds detection but good luck with that.

Would it be possible to implement self moderation? Let the users type something like "fuck off anon" and if a minimum number of users type that line then the bot would remove all posts from anon and ban him or send him to a shitposting channel for some time
>>
I ended up quarantining the shitposters. They can chat in the general chats, but they are no longer able to post pictures in general. They can post pictures on another board that is only visible to them.

I think that should prevent most of it, but I'm sure they'll find a way.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 264x174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 264x174px
>>54884609
constipation is the mother of invention
>>
>discord
Enjoy your botnet. Install Mumble.
>>
>>54884684
>being this retarded
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.