[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm buying a new phone and I can't decide between the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: s5vn6.jpg (106KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
s5vn6.jpg
106KB, 1080x720px
I'm buying a new phone and I can't decide between the Motorola Nexus 6 and the Galaxy S5. What do you think /g/? any advice? reviews from owners?
>>
I suggest the wiki.
>>
How poor are you why buy a 2 year old phone?
>>
Because I can get them at an awesome price.
>>
>>52487845
poo in loo pajeet
>>
Get the nexus 6 and install Nethunter
>>
Don't get the S5, its fucking shit. Camera only takes good pics in daylight, but as soon as lights go down your photos will look like complete shit.
It's the most bloated phone I've ever used, touchwiz is a ram heavy rom ridden with useless gimmicks and unlike the s6 the s5 has no theme support so you're stuck with their blue accent everywhere in your system. Battery life is not bad but not good either. Build quality is the lowest possible, I've used chink iPhone clones that felt better in your hand than this piece of crap. The back cover is hideous and thin, the camera protudes a LOT, the speaker is on the back and it gets blocked often. The borders are the cheapest plastic ever. It's just plain plastic painted with chromed silver paint, if your s5 falls that paint starts coming off and it looks even worse. The lateral volume rocker feels flimsy and the front fingerprint reader gets your fingerprint right like 1/5 times at best. Oh and the front Samsung logo looks like shit.
The screen is good tho
>>
>>52487950
>>52487845
this is actually a no brainer. nexus all the way
>>
>>52487950
>nethunter
what the fuck for
>>
Why do people look to Samsung like its an actual option?
>>
Nexus 6P

Any other choice might as well be an iPhone
>>
>>52489759
not OP, but please elaborate
>>
>>52488044
this tbqh, get a snapdragon note 4 instead and flash cm13
>>
>>52488044
I bet you take selfies, since camera is so important to you.
>>
Nexus all the way
>>
>>52490138
I've never taken a single selfie in my entire life but thanks for your useless post anyway. Oh and selfies are taken with the front camera, I was talking about the rear one.
>>
>>52487845
suggest the iphone 6
>>
If on any carrier other than AT&T or Verizon (assuming you're 'Murican), don't get the N6. It has a bug where it drops to 2G and then loses all mobile data capability entirely, and Google refuses to fix it because it only affects the "lesser" carriers like Sprint, T-Mobile, and Fi, to name a few. The only fix was to reboot but mine eventually just quit completely. Google has acknowledged it's a bug and not a hardware failure nearly a year ago, but hasn't spoke of it since, and the latest update still hasn't fixed it.
>>
>>52487845
Get the Nexus 6 OP, buying a samshit was my worst tech related decision ever, don't make the same mistake as me.
>>
>>52487845
nexus wins always
nexus is for life
>>
I have a phone-related question. I just fucked mine up, But I have a year and a half on my Orange contract. Will the AT&T Gophone Lumia 640 that goes for like $60 work in France, on Orange, including 4G, or is there a different cheap 640 my poorfag ass could buy?
>>
>>52487845
>buying a Samsung phone
>>
>>52487845

iPhone obviously
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.