[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me not to switch to the Blackberry Classic from my iPhone.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (84KB, 970x544px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 970x544px
Convince me not to switch to the Blackberry Classic from my iPhone.

Did anyone else here make that switch? Did you regret it?
>>
Do whatever you want you fucking faggot.
>>
>>52395325
Well that's what it comes down to in the end, faggot.
>>
File: 1451345014572.jpg (55KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1451345014572.jpg
55KB, 400x280px
>>52395278
If you desperately want to defecate into your hands and consume your own fecal matter in place of food, there's really nothing we can do to stop you.
>>
>>52395390
>not getting the most out of what you ate hours earlier

Heh, that's why iPhone users are the upper echelon
>>
>>52395278
Coming to terms with your own sexuality can be a beneficial thing
>>
>muh productivity

You can litterally do everything on your current phone, besides feel a keyboard.
>>
>>52395278
>Did anyone else here make that switch?
Yes, but not from iPhone

> Did you regret it?
Why would I?
>>
>>52395278
I'm toying with the idea of buying a BlackBerry Bold or Torch. Reason being, is that all I want is battery life and to be able to type well.

Should I?
>>
>>52396128
There's a slight appeal to blackberry, but it depends on what you'll be using your device for
>>
>>52396183
Texting and listening to music is pretty much all I use my phone for currently
>>
it is tempting because i fucking loved my bb tour. but the keyboard rows are straight instead of curved like previous ones so its not really the same.

if they released a version that ran android i would pick it up
>>
>>52395278
>i'm a faggot who defines my values by what phone I use
>>
>>52396236
>implying implications
>>
>>52396208
In that case I'd say go for it if you're willing to spend the money
>>52396230
I might just switch back and forth between devices if I pick up the classic
>>
Go ahead, At this point it's like donating some money to Blackberry.
>>
>>52395278
I've been using a Q10 for 6 months and am switching to a Classic soon, enjoy your upgrade anon
>>
I switched from an iPhone to a Q10 and didnt regret it. Then again, I am not doing much with my phone apart from browsing occasionally, texting, organizing mail etc. Its not an entertainment device to me (aoart from listening to music).
>>
>>52395278
the classic Looks nice and stuff
but it has literally no apps
and it's heavy af
>>
File: 1442844616965.jpg (312KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442844616965.jpg
312KB, 1200x800px
>>52395278
Switched from a mid-range android phone. Best decision ever.
>>
>>52398722
>blackberryfags are this insecure about their objectively inferior phones

hahahaha
>>
File: ad-hominem.gif (29KB, 468x464px) Image search: [Google]
ad-hominem.gif
29KB, 468x464px
>>52398744
>>
>>52395278

I had blackberry before I find a cheap Iphone 4. it was a blackberry bold. I liked it's shape and design but it was not a useful phone and whatsapp was broken on that thing. I never got notifs and I couldn't quit the app when I closed. so I didn't like it at all.

when I finally switched to an iphone 4 I liked the iphone a lot better and I find it more useful.

now I use 2 phones one of them is Iphone 4 the other is the 4s. both great but 4s even better with the battery and upgradability!
>>
>>52396128
> BBOS 7.1 devices
Just no. Those things are pretty useless when not attached to BES with Exchange server.
>>
>>52396128

I have bold 9790, nice slim and compact will get a 9900 later. if you explain your situation I may answer your question.
>>
Hey guys quick question. I'm using the T-Mobile $30 unlimited everything plan and its about to expire on me. What's another good pay as you go plan at about that price?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.