[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Botnet free life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: googlelogo_color_284x96dp.png (13KB, 568x192px) Image search: [Google]
googlelogo_color_284x96dp.png
13KB, 568x192px
Hey /g/ what are your tips for living in a botnet free life? What are the programs you use and everything ?
>>
File: 1446403933811.png (462KB, 1820x772px) Image search: [Google]
1446403933811.png
462KB, 1820x772px
I opened up /g/ to make a thread similar to this but with pic related. What algorithm's do 4chan use to decide what threads you see?
>>
>>52230504
https://blog.torproject.org/blog/tor-messenger-beta-chat-over-tor-easily
>>
>>52230504
first step to a botnet-free life:
make certain that google headquarters crumbles into a sinkhole with all its piece of shit cancer employees inside
>>
VPN+Steal someone's identity and use it for life
>>
>>52230538
so can you still find random content on youtube if you don't have or login to account and remove cookies regularly?
>>
>>52230918
YouTube still decides on which content to show based on your location and Google search history
>>
>>52230504
Anybody want a gmail invite? I still have 20.

Pls be gentle on them its still in beta
>>
>>52232246
> gmail invite
>>
Get a ProtonMail account, use Swiss Privacy Foundation's DNS and use WaterFox with RequestPolicy, uBlock, NoScript, HTTPS Everywhere and TrackMeNot.
>>
>>52232988
Also, use Disconnect for searching and refrain from using any Google services. If you have to use a proprietary OS, don't use Windows 10.
>>
>>52230504
Like with everything in life, you first need to find a purpose. With what purpose do you intend to live a "botnet free life"? Are you afraid of the government? Are you a whistle blower? a Flute blower like myself?
Answer that, dear anon, and you'll be amazed by how simple the answer you seek is.
Yours truly, RMS
>>
>>52230538
interesting, thanks for the read, anon
>>
>>52233021
What gets on my nerves is that Microsoft Windows 10 is F*CKING LITERALLY spyware. It's just...

It's f*cking spyware. How anybody can use it (even just without modifying so it's slightly less of a botnet) is just beyond me. People who know about this shit and still use it... I just have to find out why. Maybe "speed" or up to dateness is worth being datamined (and yes, I know to what extent their datamining goes)
>>
>thinking you can run from the botnet

Your ISP says hi.
>>
>>52235272
I know about spyware but I use it because of some software, games ans a pretty much hassle-free user experience. I just don't have the time to tinker around with Linux, use its worse open source software counterpart and setup Wine for game emulation.
>>
>>52230504
stop posting on 4chan
>>
>>52236334
why not use (unpatched) windows 7 instead?
>>
>>52230504
having the worst online experience possible
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.