[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: things that piss you off >when people bend their charger cable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: bent-cable.jpg (25KB, 413x550px) Image search: [Google]
bent-cable.jpg
25KB, 413x550px
Itt: things that piss you off
>when people bend their charger cable
>>
>>51613556
How the fuck do you even manage that?
>>
>>51613556
When people bend MY charger cable after I've let them borrow it.
>>
how do you store cables?
>>
why would anyone do that
i'm pissed off at the thought
>>
You can bend my cable any time
*unzips*
>>
>>51613556
When someone want's to show me something on my monitor and then touches it with his fingers.
>>
File: FUCKINGNORMIES.png (151KB, 1012x456px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGNORMIES.png
151KB, 1012x456px
When people use the apple stock charging cables.

Pay $15 for a fucking braided cable thats 2x as long and wont self destruct in 2 weeks.

Fucking normies.
>>
>>51613823
you won't be saying that once apple's cable drm launches
>>
>>51613823
>Using apple products
>>
>>51613848
This too.
>>
File: 1392917553767.gif (2MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1392917553767.gif
2MB, 320x179px
>>51613761
>When someone want's to show me something on my monitor and then touches it with his fingers.

It is even worse when they are leaning on the back of your chair. A place I used to work at had someone like this.

There is nothing worse than having a fat co-worker try and support himself on the back of your office chair while spreading cheetos grease on my monitor.
>>
when people think there's nothing wrong with needing a special type of phone charger for their phone, and even different types of charger for different versions of the phone.
>>
>>51613556

jesus fuck how can you design a cable that bad
it's basically made to break from the looks of it

Applel - it just werkz (tm) (R) :^)
>>
>show somebody something on your phone
>they want to take it in their own hands
>then they end up pressing the back button by mistake

at least the last part sort of stopped happening after smartphones got popular, applefags still do it though
>>
>>51613832
apple cable DRM already exists with Lightning.

It needs to be certified by Apple or it wont work correctly. If it says "MFI Certified" then it's made to Apple's spec, is approved and will work.

This obviously slightly increases the price but not by much. You can still get these good quality MFi cables from Amazon for like $10-15 which is at least half the price of Apple's own cables.
>>
>>51614601
Apple drm involves an automatic carrier charge for using illegal cable equipment.
>>
>>51614074
Or worse, they get their greasy fingers on your camera.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.