[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys Might be a stupid question, but what is the difference

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: gamergear.png (688KB, 856x436px) Image search: [Google]
gamergear.png
688KB, 856x436px
Hey guys
Might be a stupid question, but what is the difference between
> Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 WF 3X OC

and

>MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming OC 4GB

I can buy the Gigabyte one for 260€
The MSI is 360€
Why the big difference?
>>
>>51612399
both after market gpu's that are overclocked, they should perform about the same +- 3-4% max.

the msi one seems to be very popular I would have still gotten the 260€ one.
can you link the shop where you found them?
>>
>>51612399
Gigakek cards are loud, have coil whine out the ass and are prone to failure. That's why they're cheaper.
>>
>>51612456
Does it hurt?
>>
>>51612477
I'm a big guy.
>>
>>51612456
most cards have coil whine, some are more noticeable than others. no matter what price range you buy them or if you buy team red or green. you just need to be lucky.
>>
>>51612477
Nothing that would warrant a 100€ difference, go for the cheap one
>>
>>51612440
http://pcblasted.com/upgrades/placas-graficas/nvidia/gigabyte-gtx-970-windforce-3x-oc-4gb

Portuguese site, dont know if they ship
>>
>>51612531
>http://pcblasted.com/upgrades/placas-graficas/nvidia/gigabyte-gtx-970-windforce-3x-oc-4gb

its a really nice price, I would actually get it but I bought an evga 970 ssc like 2 days go.
>>
I bought the Asus StriX version, what did i do wrong
>>
>>51612602
You bought an Asus product. Enjoy literally being told to go fuck yourself when you need an RMA.
>>
>>51612567
Yeah, the lowest I had found before was 370€ (here in my country)
After looking at their other parts, the prices are the usual. But for whatever reason they have this low price on the 960. Its not even a sale or anything
>>
>>51612602
ASUS products are overpriced and usually gimped compared to ones from other manufacturers (missing features, etc).
>>
>>51612531
i see: 369,99€
>>
>>51612782
they fixed the price, it actually was 260€.
op was slow and got fucked.
>>
>>51612399
If you want to answer you have to prove if you are a gamer assassin
>>
>>51612625
This, Fuck Asus.
>>
Get an R9 390.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.