[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay I really like Windows 10 and I am ashamed of it but what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: win10.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
win10.png
10KB, 256x256px
Okay I really like Windows 10 and I am ashamed of it but what can I do to make /g/ slightly approve to Windows 10? I disabled the dumb search bar built in, did some customizing. I kind of want to sign in with a live account and do backups but that makes me nervous? Any suggestions and how to make Windows 10 ever better than just performance?
>>
Install classic shell and try to customise it to look like xp.
>>
>>51607609
Yeah trying really hard to make it look like classic. Copied the colors at least but no way for the true windows xp/windows 7 classic theme/skin. ;_;
>>
>>51607485
Keep using what you like and stop visiting this board, users here make others feel bad for everything so they can have a false feeling if superiority.
>>
Who the fuck cares if /g/ likes it or not? Have a brain of your own, for fuck's sake. If you like it, use it, you fucking sheep.
>>
>>51607680
honestly, this >>51607680 OP. If you don't care about Microsoft and its 'partners' spying on you 24/7, keep Win10. If you're a sheep who thinks that "I've got nothing to hide, so why should I care?" then you can continue using it.
>>
>>51607680

/g/ bullied me so hard in private tracker thread

don't really care, thought it was funny, but showed how fucking cynical /g/ really is
>>
>>51607485
Poo in the loo Sanjay
>>
>>51607758
Hey I'm new to Windows 10, is the spyware meme real? I know it reports stuff by default but can't you turn it off? I downloaded Windows Privacy Tweaker and disabled pretty much everything.
>>
>what can I do to make /g/ slightly approve to Windows 10?
Who cares. If you like it, use it ;)
>>
I store tons and tons of great things off this site on my 10 install. Plus it's synced though one drive and I'm logged in. And I backup to Google Drive.

>THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PETTY EXISTANCE

Now stop being autistic and just use what you want
>>
>>51607673
This seems to be a recurring theme on most of the boards on this site.
>>
>>51607609
XP was literally the shittiest looking Windows if you used its default VS and not the classic theme.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.