[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Easy Tech Tips /ett/ - a new general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: DoomEasyMockery_1865.png (118KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
DoomEasyMockery_1865.png
118KB, 320x240px
Try and keep it to 1-2 sentences or less

I'll start with a few obvious ones that people miss:

1. Use ethernet instead of wifi to avoid your laptop overheating (plus its always faster and more power efficient)

2. Never have auto-sync switched on on your smartphone (I don't even know why the fucking companies have this set by default)

3. If sites have free-to-read in HTML form but a paid-for PDF or EPUB, then hold your middle finger up and then print the page to PDF which usually makes it print-friendly and just as easy to read. (Don't actually print it though you fucking terrorist)
>>
1. Don't buy a shitty laptop
2. Don't buy an iPhone
3. Don't visit jew websites
>>
bp
>>
>>51560780
>a new general
No. Fuck off. This is not /vg/
>>
>>51560780
>1. Use ethernet instead of wifi to avoid your laptop overheating
Seriously?
>2. Never have auto-sync switched on on your smartphone
Enjoy not getting notifications
>3. If sites have free-to-read in HTML form but a paid-for PDF or EPUB, then hold your middle finger up and then print the page to PDF
Genius.

Fuck off
>>
>>51562032
You fuck off. Can't stop the rock.

>>51562063
>Enjoy not getting notifications
Push notifications still work you dumb cunt. Whatsapp works fine without auto sync. It's just outdated shit like email that doesn't.

>>51562063
>Genius
You say that like a lot of people know about it.

>Fuck off
no u
>>
My tip:
- Don't create stupid threads on this board if you got no tech knowledge

And yes, this too is a stupid thread.
>>
>>51562093
Hey you can fuck off too. Why even reply if you have nothing constructive to add you fat ugly niggerchode.
>>
>>51562109
This is not a web forum with nazi mods. I can answer what I want, retard.
>>
>>51562063
Lol u mad, lololololol, yes of course I'm mad. I'm mad by the fact that you think you can tread in here with your dirty boots reeking of underage b& and Gaia, and I'm even more mad that anons around here aren't doing shit to correct it.

See, this is why 4chan is so fucking shit. Just get the fuck out and stop adding to the cancer.

/g/, this is the result of your lax attitude towards newfags. In the past, we would collectively put down these faggots. But now, you just let them be, and now they think THEY can put down the true population of /g/. This is what happens when you don't take an active stance in correcting these newfags, and I hope you don't complain when this place falls into a shithole even deeper than the one we already have.
>>
>>51562132
Then by that same logic I can create whatever tech-related threads I want. Now fuck off.
>>
This thread is retarded
>>
File: 1438980134034.webm (3MB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438980134034.webm
3MB, 1200x720px
>>51560780
>hold your middle finger up
>>
>>51562199
Keep bumping it then, thanks.
>>
>>51562274
Actually, I'm saging.
>>
>>51562286
It doesn't matter, if I reply to your saged reply, it still gets bumped. I hope you're crying now that you figured out how I'm gaming faggots like you to keep my special snowflake thread on the front page. Kill yourself any time my man.
>>
>>51562332
OK, kid.
>>
>>51562220
sauce?
>>
>>51562353
k gramps
>>
>>51562500
OK, kid.
>>
>>51562517
thnx for the bmp again gramps
>>
>>51562601
OK, kid.
>>
>>51562609
k
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.