[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I actually hate gaymen keyboards with absurd buttons and size,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 81X2lcJiwqL._SL1500_.jpg (135KB, 1500x809px) Image search: [Google]
81X2lcJiwqL._SL1500_.jpg
135KB, 1500x809px
I actually hate gaymen keyboards with absurd buttons and size, weird leds everywhere and ugly shaped. But the pic related (logitech g710) was $49 due to black friday, has cherry mx blue. Basically I wanted to experience mechanical keyboard for the first time and unfortunately this was the cheapest one I could find and it's ugly as sin. $49 is like a steal, still waiting to be shipped. Did I fuck up by buying it, did I get jewed?
>>
>>51558408
G710 is known for fragile keycaps, you'll certainly not want to mash on the keys.
>>
>>51558521
Are the keycaps replacable, by any brand? I mean is there a standard key shape for mechanical keyboard or does every company produce their own shaped keys?
>>
>>51558533
Technically yes, there a bunch of companies that make replacement keys, the only problem I think is that a set of quality caps is going to set you back almost as much as the board itself.
>>
>>51558641
vortex doubleshot pbt+pom is around 40 bucks
>>
>>51558641
>>51558659
what the actual fuck. I guess logitech's warranty should provide keys then.
>>
>>51558667
There are other keycaps.Doubleshot is just way more sturdy then abs.I bottom out when i type so i like thicker keys.
>>
>>51558700
Is that keycap problem specific to some of the keys or do all of them have the risk?
>>
>>51558731
I've never used that board.That being said i have a logitech g15 from 10 years ago.And there is only slight wear(shiny) on the main cluster.Nothing else wrong on the board.Used it till about a month ago in favor of a ducky legend.
>>
File: image.png (798KB, 999x861px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
798KB, 999x861px
>>51558731
They snap off at the stalk, so it can likely happen with any key.
>>
>>51558781
Fuck that's horrible. Does the key completely malfunction or is it still pressable but loosy?
>>
>>51558814
Depends on the extent of the damage, some people have mentioned keys just flying off the board while gaming, but it might just wobble.

The build quality here is honestly just hilarious, if you spill something on this board and try to dry it off with heat the caps will start to melt/warp... from a hair dryer!
>>
>>51558408
>MX blue
DansGame
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.