[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tracing a phone number

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
some lil shit just fucking ran off with a half oz from me and all I have is his phone number to go on. can anyone tell me how to trace a phone # so I can find this kid and bust his arteries open
>>
>>51524593
Fuck off you dumb normie.
>>
>>51524593
ahhahah get rekt faggot

learn to drug deal properly
>>
So, you're selling weed to kids OP?
>>
dear christ 4chan is awful now, sorry I even bothered to get back on.
>>
Move to Washington or Colorado and force yourself to find a real job.
>>
>>51525225
4chan isn't really about choosing to be here. Most of the people here now are here because there's nowhere else for them to go.
You are not going to get any help. If you know his phone, just look for a gps app that uses a phone number. Otherwise you're going to need to access to some governmental satellite shit.

Just write it off as a loss and get on with your life.
>>
>>51525225
School's out for the holiday.Shitposting is worse than usual.
>>
>>51524593
gud album
>>
Type that number into various social media. You may find him that was if it was his main number and not a throwaway.
>>
>>51528439
>implying kids cant use their phone to shitpost
>>
get a life jamal
>>
Go back to primary school, Tyrone
>>
File: Selection_002.png (168KB, 499x431px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_002.png
168KB, 499x431px
Search it on facebook, alternatively just hand it over to us.

Fuccbois tryna run off with your shit is no joke, don't take any action while you're still heated.
>>
>>51530142
>>51530174
OP is white.
>>
>>51524593
Tyrese go back to stealing phones, you are to stupid for this shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.