[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to get my girlfriend a phone for Christmas (most likely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I want to get my girlfriend a phone for Christmas (most likely an Android). Was going to get one of the Morotala's, because 1. It's stock android, and 2. I can put her name on the back, since they do custom engravements. Am I making a good choice? Should I go with the Nexus? Her phone hasn't been upgraded for 5+ years now.
>>
That's exactly the one my girlfriend got last year. I think she's happy with it.
>>
Get the 2014 version white w/ bamboo
>>
As an owner of a note 4, the Nexus 6 feels fucking huge. I don't know if it's because of the slight extra width or what, but it's essentially at the point where it's too much for me.
>>
Unless its an iphone, she'll be very interally pissed.

Get her an iphone unless you want a black babby with a big ol nig dick
>>
File: 1447872907316.jpg (431KB, 1000x2284px) Image search: [Google]
1447872907316.jpg
431KB, 1000x2284px
>>51478284
*shilling intensifies*
>>
>>51476436
you should get her an iphone.

>>51478284
>>
>>51476436
>Morotala's

Sure, good idea. Just know that it will last 2 years at most thanks to a non-removable battery and needless android iterations.
>>
nexus 6p with fi

with fi service you are reimbursed for data you don't use. My phone bill last month - $26.00 US
>>
>>51478284
OP here. She's not a shallow, brainless skank ;)
>>
Depending on your cash, get the moto /g/ 3rd gen or moto x
>>
>>51476436
get her the nexus 5x, you're wasting your time with Motorola. The LG V10 is pretty good too but its huge and more complex
>>
>>51480853
That's what you think now. Just wait when she gets something other than an iPhone.
>>
Motorola is shit at updates now that they are owned by Lenovo.

I do not recommend them anymore.
>>
Motorola X Pure Edition. A budget smartphone with AMAZING specs. 21mp camera, Snapdragon 801, Quick Charging. It's amazing, and it's available for Motorola maker so you can customize it!
>>
>>51476436
>having a gf
>spending YOUR hard earned money on a women
TopKuck my friend. Might as well throw your cash in a fire. You and her and not going to last together. Screenshot this when that day comes so that you can post it on here and I can laugh at how right I was. You set yourself for failure man. Get with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.