[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simple Programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Lab 9_Page_1.jpg (424KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Lab 9_Page_1.jpg
424KB, 1700x2200px
If youre bored enough please help me out. Much appreciate it!
>>
File: Lab 9_Page_2.jpg (405KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
Lab 9_Page_2.jpg
405KB, 1700x2200px
>>
do your own homework you piece of shit
>>
>>51393319
no
>>
> asking someone to write something in Java for free
>>
Just tell your teacher why UML diagrams are bullshit, why nobody in the industry ever makes any and just make some squares with class names in them and with arrows pointing out the relations between the classes.
>>
If you're too dumb to do this simple shit, please drop out.
>>
>>51393256
>this retarded "programming" project

I'm really glad my classes aren't anything like this
>>
File: 1338091200777.jpg (18KB, 409x579px) Image search: [Google]
1338091200777.jpg
18KB, 409x579px
>>51393256
>CS Lab
>you literally just make classes as dictated by a sheet of paper and not use them in any meaningful way
>your retarded ass can't even do that much
What fucking shitty school do you go to?
>>
>>51393676
We had a single class like this called System Development I. Pure CS faggots have it's second part too. Classes like this are pure cancer.
>>
>>51393256
What have you done so far? I'm saging all my comments, but I'll help you out because I'm bored.

Not going to do the work for you though,
>>
>>51393256
Youre retarded
I teached that shit myself when I was 14 out of fun.
>>
File: Sweet N Funny Hello.jpg (28KB, 512x443px) Image search: [Google]
Sweet N Funny Hello.jpg
28KB, 512x443px
>>51393256
Dude it literally tells you exactly what to do. I'm not trying to be mean but maybe programming isn't for you.
>>
>>51393657
>>51395091
These posts.

I know a guy like you in my major. He retook the intro to java 100 level course 5 times and constantly botched that problems are impossible. They aren't.
He's in a discrete math course with me now, and he has a 34 and constantly bitches about how impossible cs is. He also constantly asks people to program gaymes with him.

I would feel honestly bad for him except for the fact that he's a fat fuck that argues basic math concepts with the teacher in class because he doesn't understand anything.

>teacher explaining demorgans
> -(avb) = -a ^ -b
>guy argues how this doesn't work and is not applicable to real life programming.
>teacher sighs and spend the rest of class showing him the logic
>he doesn't get it and rants about it on our class forum afterwards
>states that he has no more retakes left since he used them all on the intro to java course and algebra 1 (lmao)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.