[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate Nexus 6?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Google-Nexus-6-Design.jpg (53KB, 1000x539px) Image search: [Google]
Google-Nexus-6-Design.jpg
53KB, 1000x539px
Why do people hate Nexus 6?
>>
It's an annoyingly small tablet
>>
Oh godtyping on my mine right now. Battery drains awfully quick and the charge port won't hold the DAMN cord in. One slight move and the cord falls out.
>>
It requires a big penis to operate correctly.
>>
It's like a huge fat person.

The ergonomics are shit and it's slippery.

Stock Android is worse for phablets, Note 4/5 is better at one handed use SW-wise (HW-wise too).

The camera takes long to focus.

I bought one at $300, I have no sim in it and It's just a tablet to me now. I hate it.
>>
I had an issue where calls wouldn't connect if LTE and WiFi are both on. It's fixed in M, and otherwise I love the phone.
>>
>>50795849
LG > Motorola
>>
>>50795849
[continued]

Since I hate this phone so much.

The battery life is decent, 7 hours of screen time, then again no sim and only WiFi.

Max brightness is pathetic.

The screen's color accuracy is shit, colors are massively over-saturated and looks like a complete joke. Taking a picture and looking at it afterwards makes it painfully obvious.

Performance is decent though, no lag.
>>
>>50795571
> but in the same breath i'll never say a bad thing about Android
>>
>>50795873
Battery life is also massively improved in M but it's always lasted at least a day for me anyway.
>>
>>50795892
[continued again because I'm bored]

The Qi wireless charging is shit since this phone is thick in the center of the back and thin at the edges, this makes placement tricky and if the phone vibrates it won't charge anymore.

Actually fuck this, I can't think of anything more.
>>
>>50795571
Have you upgraded to Marshmallow yet? Really made my battery time get better, getting up to 7h SoT
>>
For $700 whatever it was at launch it was pretty shit. For the prices you can get it for today it's actually good.

Quick charge kind of negates the weakish battery life, which is improved in M anyway. Wireless charging is literally reddit the charging method so don't care about that.

It's is big, but not too big if you have average male hands. The screen looks good, although a like anon said saturated and the camera is a bit sucky, especially in low light/with focus.

For 300 bux it's great, maybe the g3/g4 are better if you wanna root and all that, but as far as bang/buck go it's nice.
>>
>>50795571
I haven't had any problems with the charging port.. The only complaint I have is the dust that collects on the speakers
>>
>>50795474
It tastes like brussels sprouts.
>>
>>50795571
Root that fucker and install Cyanogenmod. Seriously,my battery life improved dramatically after this.
>>
It was supposed to be cheaper. That's literally the only reason.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.